Notices

Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0

Old 05-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
morrison14 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: TSgt
Name: Matt
morrison14's Tacoma Gallery
Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0

Used this stuff today, and all I can say is awesome. Goes on pretty easy, dries in a decent amount of time, and doesn't leave a white residue on the plastic. I overran a few spots onto the plastic, and it wiped right off. It took a lttle extra effort to wipe off some areas like the hood, but I might not have waited long enough for it to dry. I was trying to get it done before it got dark, along with getting the kids ready for bed. This is the first time I have used it so I can't say anything about water beading or longevity, but the finish product looks great.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Works great, last a long time. I love it.
Use 303 aerospace for trim and tires. It kicks ass too.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
morrison14 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: TSgt
Name: Matt
morrison14's Tacoma Gallery
I actually used the Meguiars NXT generation insane shine for the tires after using the wax. Thats what is on them in the picture. SHINEY!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
I use the same wax and I love it too. As long as you dont put it on too think it comes off very ealily and leaves a great shine and silky smooth finish.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
Cruz is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Cruz's Tacoma Gallery
Used it this weekend with great results.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I've used that stuff before also. It's a desent over the counter wax. Did you clay and polish before you waxed it?
Old 06-01-2011, 05:01 AM   #8
Foxbat is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Taking care of bottom feeders.
Foxbat's Tacoma Gallery
Super Stuff

Bought it. Used it. Love it. Nuff said.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I used it and while the results are great as far as appearance it just doesn't last as long as some of your more professional waxes. Decent product if you don't have the time to order the professional stuff.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:03 AM   #10
Bajones is a jewel in the roughBajones is a jewel in the roughBajones is a jewel in the rough
Bajones's Tacoma Gallery
What is the "more professional stuff"?
Old 06-29-2011, 09:18 AM   #11
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajones View Post
What is the "more professional stuff"?
Depends what you're looking for. Theres a lot of botique waxes that can run you anywhere from 30 up to 3000
Old 06-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #12
Azjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to behold
Marines: 4th force recon.
Name: John
Azjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytower View Post
Works great, last a long time. I love it.
Use 303 aerospace for trim and tires. It kicks ass too.

agree.....
Old 06-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #13
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
x10 on the 303 Aerospace Protectant
Old 07-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #14
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Depends what you're looking for. Theres a lot of botique waxes that can run you anywhere from 30 up to 3000

Gotta link? I can't hardly believe someone would pay that for wax.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #15
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingman View Post
Gotta link? I can't hardly believe someone would pay that for wax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkmZveqyU5E
Old 07-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #16
MAPLENUTS is on a distinguished road
Name: STEVEN
MAPLENUTS's Tacoma Gallery
Zaino Brothers is excellent and lasts a long time. Some professional stuff. Fairly reasonable.