Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Another use for PlastX

Old 10-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Another use for PlastX

PlastX works miracles on cruddy, yellowed plastic headlight assemblies.

I found out by accident a while ago just a little bit on a lint free cloth takes little smudges and baked on bug guts off chrome in no time, and it's safe to use with an orbital buffer for big blemished areas of chrome.

Today, in my effort to black out most of the chrome on my truck, I noticed the vent visors and bug shield had the white manufacturer emblems on them. Unacceptable.

Since PlastX doesn't scratch headlight plastic or chrome, said what the heck.

Little bit on a clean rag, one fingers worth of pressure, they came right off without a trace and without a scratch. It made the area where they were so shiny I had to do the rest of the units to match!

Good stuff!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
No way I'd use it on paint. But it's working pretty good on other stuff. Didn't even think of using it in the house on water stains, may get a bottle to do the tiles in my shower (thanks for the idea).