Is it just me....

View Poll Results: Do you enjoy washing/waxing your truck
Yes 349 60.49%
I'm going to do it now that you mentioned it 42 7.28%
No 120 20.80%
I love the dirty on it 66 11.44%
Voters: 577. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #21
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I disagree. I enjoy watching girls like this take care of it

ew she has an ugly face... That is a buttaface!
Old 05-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #22
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I love doing my truck. I actually just did mine a few days ago.. Only clar bared the front of the truck, But gave the whole truck a 2 wax step... (Cleaner wax first, then a good Finish wax) Came out sooo good!

I like to do my truck once a week, only if its some what nice out... it relaxes me and I enjoy it...
Old 05-29-2011, 11:45 PM   #23
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
^Ewww you like doing your truck. You sick man! lol jk jk
Old 05-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #24
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Step bars, or sliders may help ya in the future...or just hop inside, stand on the sill and lean into the pivot point in the door/truck.

I haven't done any waxing, or claybar on any vehicle to be honest with u all....but a simple wash usually is all it takes to look good. Hell I always get compliments whether going to the store, picking up xmas trees, getting gas, etc........hell couple days ago a homeless dude hollered "nice tacoma man" as I drove by.

sent from my non iphone
yeah i know. i may get sliders at some point. thats if i get any thing. step bars kinda get in my way. all they one we sat in or test drove that had them. it felt wired for me to go from the step bar to the cab. i have no problem at all getting in and out of the truck with out them. i may just use one of my dirt bike stands. it worked for the windshield. lol. man it sucks being 5'6 sometimes. than agin mom is like 5'2.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #25
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ lol..... Only Zach would think such a thing!

(Edit: ment 04LT)
Old 05-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #26
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I disagree. I enjoy watching girls like this take care of it
wow cmack you got a nice rack
Old 05-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #27
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
wow cmack you got a nice rack
Old 05-30-2011, 03:43 AM   #28
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808matt View Post
dont have the time and no longer care
X2
Old 05-30-2011, 04:52 AM   #29
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Therapeutic: like cleaning your gun after a day of shooting
Old 05-30-2011, 06:25 AM   #31
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I keep my truck clean at all costs. You never will find dust on the interior or dirt on the floor mats. I don't eat in it unless I'm traveling, even then it all goes right in the bag. The outside gets detailed on Saturday, Sunday if were on overtime.

Everyone calls me Monk, but it's something I enjoy doing. Like others said, its relaxing and its nice to take care of what you have and have something to show for it.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:17 AM   #32
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
And what's wrong with being OCD?? Huh? HUH??

I hate being ocd.....
Old 05-30-2011, 07:19 AM   #33
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
And what's wrong with being OCD?? Huh? HUH??

I hate being ocd.....
I agree, but I think at least I'm too clean and not too dirty.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #35
kucelkj is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
kucelkj's Tacoma Gallery
I like a clean truck so washing it is a necessity. Washing it however is a pain.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #36
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
I hate washing it but I know I gotta do it. I still need to do a claybar and wax. I'm thinking going panel by panel. I'll start with the hood so I can see the rain bead up, then go to the front quarters, then doors...etc.

I enjoyed washing, waxing, detailing my '01WS6, but I could reach the whole thing from the ground.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #37
Racerboy221 will become famous soon enoughRacerboy221 will become famous soon enough

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
Don't necessarily enjoy the job but love getting completed and knowing its done with the greatest detail because its mine.

Recently clay barred the truck and then 3-staged it with Mothers Cleaner Wax, Polish Sealer and Carnuba. Did the Camry as well...they both look fantastic!

I also clay barred the glass. It took off all of the water spots and crap that builds up like inthe paint...was very glad I did!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #38
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
I wash it when it needs it and wax it when I feel up to it AND have reasonable weather. No garage here. I washed it and waxed it early this morning. Some day I'll get a garage and a clay bar and a buffer...
Old 05-30-2011, 11:15 AM   #39
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
I do once a week. It gets dirty from work so much every week and I love driving in a clean interior. Plus as everyone else is saying, it's relaxing and fun.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #40
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
I have a lot of trouble getting motivated to do it, but always enjoy it once I finally get started.