View Poll Results: Do you enjoy washing/waxing your truck
Yes 349 60.49%
I'm going to do it now that you mentioned it 42 7.28%
No 120 20.80%
I love the dirty on it 66 11.44%
Voters: 577. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2011, 02:08 PM   #121
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I actually finished detailing my truck this weekend. I got to use Chemical Guys Black Light for the first time and WOW! That stuff is the real deal! I highly recommend it .
Old 09-25-2011, 11:07 PM   #122
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I wash and wax mine like every 3 weeks to a month, silver shows very little dirt untill it's really dirty. Meguires Quick Wax ftw, I can do my whole truck in about 15 minutes. Then I'll use some mothers back-to-black on all my black trim. I can't find any clay bar around here tho.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:01 PM   #123
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
i like the look of mine washed but it looks good with mud on it too, it has o be a nice day with nothing to do for me to wash it tho
Old 09-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #124
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
No I clicked here looking for boobs. Man what a let down.

But seriously my 1999 needs new paint. The hood and roof are shot....
Old 09-29-2011, 10:05 PM   #125
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I disagree. I enjoy watching girls like this take care of it

mmm. face is a bit beat but rest is nice.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #126
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That sir is Amy Reid if i'm not mistaken. The shadow on her face though throws it off. She is SUPER HOT!
Old 10-02-2011, 02:10 PM   #127
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
That sir is Amy Reid if i'm not mistaken. The shadow on her face though throws it off. She is SUPER HOT!
you are mistaken suthrn....... gosh i have to come in and clean up your mistakes all the time

jk man had to give you a hard time on one of your posts that was outside the alabama thread.....
Old 10-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #128
Fast Cars, Off-Road Trucks, and Hott Women ;)
Taco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco.VR4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medical Corps
Name: Jake
Taco.VR4's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha so I know the guy who took this... along with alot other um much better ones.

The panama green car you see behind her is a car called the Chaos4000 (3rd gen 3000GT) and the guy's name is Robert aka FTV Rob. The car is now repainted orange though.

If anyone wants to cross-reference what I am saying, check out ftvgirls.com (NSFW it IS an adult site) based out of Phoenix, AZ

Rob now also has a new GTR and last I talked to him he was considering an Audi R8

*attached is the same car, for Alison Angel's site but taken originally for FTV*

But to keep this thread specific, I have not detailed the truck yet but I will
Attached Thumbnails
Is it just me....-2-1.jpg  
Old 10-05-2011, 07:26 AM   #129
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
I love washing and waxing my truck. Granted, you really only need to wax your truck a few times a year (maybe once) if you do it right with the right product.

But, what you guys are missing is the setting. Just going outside and grinding it out sucks. BUT, washing and waxing while listening to your favorite football game (Go Dawgs!) with a case of PBR and a few nice cigars, well, thats not washing and waxing. Thats called kicking back.

Now of course, when the local college coed's are offering a parking lot car wash in their bikini's, well....thats when I prefer to have someone else do it.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #130
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
gosh i have to come in and clean up your mistakes all the time

Old 03-28-2012, 08:58 AM   #131
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I came from washing a CRX, then a Integra, to this Tacoma. I HATE washing and waxing it. Fucking takes FOR-EV-ER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q
Old 03-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #132
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Washing..yes..its fun..and now that summer is almost here..even funner cause i can get myself wet and have some fun...waxing...well..i havent gotten around to even trying that yet..im sure its torture.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:38 AM   #134
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
I like washing my truck. Hate waxing it (Arizona heat sucks). I need to hit it with a claybar, polish, and wax. That is going to suck....
Old 06-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #135
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I do not like washing mine anymore... The paint is so thrashed and cleaning it just brings everything up
Old 10-17-2012, 04:08 AM   #136
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
I'm OCD about it, but love doing it! It's just hard to do a 6 hour detail since I shattered both my wrists a year and a half ago.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #138
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I still love to wash and wax mine....nothing like drinking a nice ice cold beer and detailing one of my vehicles. I wash and detail about every two weeks...love to see em clean even though I live in the PNW.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #139
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Forgot why I was here...
Old 10-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #140
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I don't necessarily like doing it but I like the results.