View Poll Results: Do you enjoy washing/waxing your truck
Yes 352 60.69%
I'm going to do it now that you mentioned it 42 7.24%
No 120 20.69%
I love the dirty on it 66 11.38%
Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2012, 11:19 AM   #141
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
therapy, if I had the time/money for supplies it'd get washed twice a week. Busy class schedule stops me from doing so.

Ideally i'd love to have a climate controlled interior detail bay, floor drains, plenty of overhead and waist/chest height lighting, warm water hookup...I need to stop, these dreams are too much
Old 03-31-2013, 04:21 PM   #142
Conservative
Executive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Executive's Tacoma Gallery
I absolutely love getting my truck back to showroom + condition. Nothing beats the feeling of getting into a truck that looks, feels, and smells like new. I enjoy my garage time and the results are very satisfying. I washed, used clay bar, polished, waxed, vacuumed, and detailed my truck today. It looks incredible. My wife and kids think I am crazy. It's almost therapeutic to me to go through the process.

Chris
Old 03-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #143
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
well i know of at least 2 tacoma's that got washed on sunday! lol your's and mine. it was the first wash i have ever given her. and i think i may have put a small ass dint in the roof from kinda having to get on it a little to get right above the windshield. i think it will come out. fyi i don't have side steps.
make that 3!
Old 11-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #144
2011 TRD Sport 4x4
Junebug55210 will become famous soon enoughJunebug55210 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kyle
Junebug55210's Tacoma Gallery
I have never once washed a truck more than twice a year and absolutely have never waxed a truck. My previous truck I owned was 12 years old and never had wax on it and paint looked brand new the day I sold it.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #145
The Sauce Boss
drmcstford is on a distinguished road

Name: David
drmcstford's Tacoma Gallery
Love washing my truck, Need to learn how to wax though
Old 12-29-2013, 04:38 AM   #146
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Thread revival
I do it because I'm crazy about keeping it clean and protected, I don't enjoy it and I can think of much better ways to spend the 3 hours it takes.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #147
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Love washing and waxing mine. Always have, it's a cheap investment in keeping your vehicle looking nice which helps with resale. In my case, I have driven primarily 8-10 yr old vehicles so keeping it clean at least makes me not think of it as an old shitbox, and less likely to try and fix what I have when it breaks.

Spring 2012 I had more than one person think my 2006 Chevy Colorado was only a couple of years old to look at it. Had one small scratch that you could see, no rips or burns inside, never smoked inside. I hadn't even washed it recently.

Especially love it now that I bought a Porter Cable DA, can buff out scratches and such in addition to just waxing.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:48 PM   #148
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
I enjoy coming out to my Taco after a nice rainstorm too see the beading up is at its prime......makes cleaning so much easier to.......win win
Old 01-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #149
Mmmmm... Beer
14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MACS(SW) ret
Name: Shawn
14TACO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.detailedimage.com/?gclid=...Fc41QgodhRAAHQ

I buy products from that site. I bought the flex XC3401 random orbital, too. Paint is always smooth as butter on my cars. Truck may be a different story... if I go off road a lot it may be pointless.