Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

wanting to start a side job of detailing cars

Old 10-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #21
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well you could do everything the classic way....by hand. thats how i do my taco. yeah it takes time. But, think about it this way... your putting your time, effort and your personal touch to every car you do. so why not charge a little more for the job done right that will last longer with the right tools.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #22
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
is that like a buffer?
Yes, dual action. Read up on them at the forums on autogeek.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
well you could do everything the classic way....by hand. thats how i do my taco. yeah it takes time. But, think about it this way... your putting your time, effort and your personal touch to every car you do. so why not charge a little more for the job done right that will last longer with the right tools.
Application of waxes arent affected whether applied by hand or machine. One thing however you cant do by hand is defect removal, since its impossible for your hand to duplicate the RPMs/heat that an orbital would as well as adjustable speed.