Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Transformer Emblem?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2011, 08:36 AM   #21
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
i have one from metal miller also ill post pics when i get home. nice solid piece of steel. great work by him.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #22
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
no homo, it looks sahweeeet
Old 10-05-2011, 07:18 AM   #23
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadic 78 View Post
Not gay, cool as f**k!!!

I got mine on Ebay... $10 or so...

I never thought I'd like the Transformer emblem on a truck until I saw this one. Nice. Having it offset like that is pretty cool.

Products Discussed in this Thread