LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Transformer Emblem?

Old 06-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Transformer Emblem?

I'm wanting a transformer emblem to put on the front of a grill. Call it dumb, gay, etc etc. Whatever but where would i go about getting one to put one on my grill?
Old 06-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Get a hold of metalmiller on here. He can make you just about anything with a plasma cutter
Old 06-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
rackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura aboutrackatak has a spectacular aura about
rackatak's Tacoma Gallery
Check with MetalMiller. He does custom emblems. High quality work, I've got one of his.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet thanks guys!
Old 06-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
here is my decepticon emblem from metalmiller

Old 06-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post

That is awesome! Around how much if you don't mind me asking... Thats something like what i'm looking for!
Old 06-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #8
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered an autobot emblem from metalmiller. Cost me 200 bucks shipped.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by captclueless View Post
I just ordered an autobot emblem from metalmiller. Cost me 200 bucks shipped.
$200 bucks

Guess i'll be looking at the Ebay ones for $20 bucks or so.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #10
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
$200 bucks

Guess i'll be looking at the Ebay ones for $20 bucks or so.
That included, the cutting, grinding, polishing and mounting posts on the back to secure it. you get what you pay for.

Mine was made from billet aluminum.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by captclueless View Post
That included, the cutting, grinding, polishing and mounting posts on the back to secure it. you get what you pay for.

Mine was made from billet aluminum.

True, i mean i'm sure its quite a bit of work to get it looking that good.. I'm not doubting the work cause it looks awesome, but i don't believe its worth a $200 mod for me. Does look sweet though.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #12
Debmeister is on a distinguished road
Debmeister's Tacoma Gallery
Transformer Emblem

How do I contact metalmiller? I'd like an Autobot for my Taco as well.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #13
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery

200 is outrageous, I paid 60 for mine back in 09 lol....
Old 07-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #15
TacomoMoto is on a distinguished road

TacomoMoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Get a hold of metalmiller on here. He can make you just about anything with a plasma cutter
That front bar is sick where can I get one like that ???
Old 07-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #16
Dadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Fil
Dadic 78's Tacoma Gallery
Not gay, cool as f**k!!!

I got mine on Ebay... $10 or so...

Old 07-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #17
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post

That is freaking awesome. Great color match and the bumper is BA. Sick front end man!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:05 AM   #18
GregRF is on a distinguished road
GregRF's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Runner Autobot

Got mine on Amazon for $10, had to scrape off the foam sticky and epoxy on some bolts.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:10 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregRF View Post
Got mine on Amazon for $10, had to scrape off the foam sticky and epoxy on some bolts.

Is it made of aluminum or hard material? i am going to try to stick it on my stock grill so.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:25 AM   #20
GregRF is on a distinguished road
GregRF's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome Painted Plastic. Emblem