Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Thumbs up to Meguiars 'Ultimate' Products.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Thumbs up to Meguiars 'Ultimate' Products.

Just wanted to give a shout out for anyone that was in my situation. I ran out of my Meguiars cleaners and didn't have a supplier locally, so I went and bought some of the Meguiars Ultimate products. I purchased the ultimate compound, ultimate polish, and ultimate wax (in the can, not liquid.) I used mostly the compound on a 350z, since he had a pretty solid oxide on the paint from a lack of care. It was a little heavier than the fine-cut cleaner IMO, but seemed perfect for the job. The polish I didn't use as much of, only in spots where scratches were still hanging around, and I only used it by hand. Its a pretty fine grit.

The wax, well... only time can tell, its been on for over a month now, when I see my buddy in a few months again, I'll check for an update. Overall, I was satisfied with the products and would recommend them for anyone who knows what they're doing. I honestly think they're the professional lines rebottled for commercial sale.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
They are the most used line in the collector car world. I personally don't use them only because I am hooked on Klasse (been using it since its start in the late 80s) but I have been subscribing to the Hemmings book (car collector hobby) and I see it over and over that these guys who have cars worth so much coin swear by Meguire's
Old 07-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
I go to www.chemicalguys.com they have good products and you can't beat the prices.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Just did my truck yesterday with the meguiars tech wax and polish and it turned out epicly, good stuff for sure!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
The meguiars ultimate quik wax works like a charm. Quick and easy.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:01 AM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
+another one for meguiars.

My xbox just ringed the hell outta my crysis 2 cd. 10 minutes of solid rubbin with the compounds and good as new!
Old 07-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #7
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
+another one for meguiars.

My xbox just ringed the hell outta my crysis 2 cd. 10 minutes of solid rubbin with the compounds and good as new!
Hmm, that's a good use for it! By the way Crysis 2 is the bomb!
Old 07-08-2011, 01:10 AM   #8
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Yup. Im po'd tho... I got the latest map pack but no one plays it...
Old 07-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #9
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup. Im po'd tho... I got the latest map pack but no one plays it...
Yeah I don't care to much for the multiplayer...
Old 07-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #10
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
It has improved since it first came out. It was shitty then. I'm a damn god at it, usually rollin like 20-2 a game
Old 09-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #11
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Meg's Ultimate Compound is some good stuff. I don't care too much for their wax's though...
Old 09-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #12
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I use all their line. Pretty good stuff. Also went to a few classes at their heartquarters in Irvine, Ca
Old 09-14-2011, 12:20 AM   #13
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I've been using meguires since day one. I'm sure there's plenty of products that can do the same job, but for an 'over the counter' product, I'm pretty happy with it.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #14
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I've been using meguires since day one. I'm sure there's plenty of products that can do the same job, but for an 'over the counter' product, I'm pretty happy with it.
Yea, their consumer line is top notch. I'm actually in the middle of using Ultimate Compound (by hand). I have one side done, gonna do the other side this evening. Gonna finish it up with Ultimate polish and top it off with Chemical Guys Black Light and Dodo Juice Hard Candy.