Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

manzanita scratches

Old 10-20-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up manzanita scratches

Whats the easiest way to get out scratches on the side of the pickup. I am talking easy, I hate washing my pickup and I did yesterday and seen the scratches.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:06 PM   #2
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same problem from those bushes after wheeling one weekend. I used TR3 resin glaze and it took all the scratches out, even the deep ones on the (black plastic) mirrors. This stuff works great! This is what it looks like....
http://www.midwayautosupply.com/pm-3...16-oz-12a.aspx