Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Best wax to use?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #21
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
it helps when folks can actually READ what you write on the page
$
Old 09-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #22
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it helps when folks can actually READ what you write on the page
You know not using punctuation doesn't seem all that bad I am sorry if my not using periods confused you and you forgot to breath it's a pain in the ass posting from an iPhone and honestly I'm just too lazy for that but apparently you boys have all the time in the world to grade the way I'm posting things this is a thread about wax not grammar if you don't have anything nice to say just let it go but if you are one of those " talk shit from a dark room types" then I'm sure I'm about to catch shit for not punctuating this post too
Old 09-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #23
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
You know not using punctuation doesn't seem all that bad I am sorry if my not using periods confused you and you forgot to breath it's a pain in the ass posting from an iPhone and honestly I'm just too lazy for that but apparently you boys have all the time in the world to grade the way I'm posting things this is a thread about wax not grammar if you don't have anything nice to say just let it go but if you are one of those " talk shit from a dark room types" then I'm sure I'm about to catch shit for not punctuating this post too
No, you're fixing to catch s*** for calling me a boy
Old 09-06-2011, 05:20 PM   #24

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha ha ha oh what you wanna fight.... Boy ! Look punctuation yay
Old 09-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #25
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I used to detail on the side and swore by Zaino. Then I discovered Klasse Sealant. I will never go back. I can put on a couple layers of Klasse, and it will literally keep the water beading up for nearly a year. I've never seen anything like it.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #26
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #27
762x51taco is on a distinguished road
762x51taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha ha ha oh what you wanna fight.... Boy ! Look punctuation yay
How old are you?
Old 09-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #29
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think that you will find that people in general, will take what you say more seriously, if you at least attempt to present it in a readable and understandable fashion. You laziness is no excuse.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #30

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 762x51taco View Post
How old are you?
Too old to be bickering like this on the Internet, but it's fun to get a rise out of the angry people that like to scold me for having bad grammar. I'm just a dumb body man trying to offer my professional opinion....... Liquid glass <---- it's good stuff
Old 09-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #31

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I think that you will find that people in general, will take what you say more seriously, if you at least attempt to present it in a readable and understandable fashion. You laziness is no excuse.
Yeah but at the same time some people just want to try and cut you down for anything they can. I don't see it as that big a deal, this is not an English class get over yourself and take the post for what it was intended
Old 09-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #33

s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
itsjusthardtotakesomeoneseriouslyiftheysoundliketh is.
Oh come on at least I space things that has to count for something. I really hope all this is making you guys feel smart and I'm sorry your thread has turned to crap because I'm just too stupid to have the perfect grammar that seems to be expected here
Old 09-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #34
WVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
WVTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
1st = Sealant = Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze
http://www.autogeek.net/klashiggloss.html

2nd = Wax = Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax
http://www.autogeek.net/pisisepawax.html

Purchased from autogeek.net...great to deal with & these are great products and well worth the price

Old 09-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #35
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Been using Liquid Glass for well over 25 years, It's the only thing I use. Nothing come's close. Not cheep but its easy on and off. My truck is 4yo and the vett is 14 yo they both look new.. That is all,,,, Jim
Old 09-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #37
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Fish View Post
I like Cedar branches for around here,when I'm up north Spruce or Douglas fir work well also,we call it"BC pin striping" and the look is unreal! LOL there 4X4's.........use them
The enviornmentally friendly wax
Old 09-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #38
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
zaino
Old 09-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #39
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OWNED
Old 09-18-2011, 08:09 PM   #40
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get your knickers in a knot boys.... we are all here for the bull shit as well....your grammar sucks boy,,,,lol but I bet you know a lot about waxing, especially around the V and O areas

Products Discussed in this Thread