Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Best wax to use?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #41
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
Oh come on at least I space things that has to count for something. I really hope all this is making you guys feel smart and I'm sorry your thread has turned to crap because I'm just too stupid to have the perfect grammar that seems to be expected here
Dont you just hate when people correct your grammar instead of just respond to you? like come on..........really?
Old 09-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #42
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
dupont final detail
Old 09-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #43
Banned
Kingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarines-Sonar Tech
Kingfrog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Dont you just hate when people correct your grammar instead of just respond to you? like come on..........really?
Yeah. Especially when they don't proof read their own rant!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I think that you will find that people in general, will take what you say more seriously, if you at least attempt to present it in a readable and understandable fashion. You laziness is no excuse.
WTF?
Old 09-18-2011, 09:18 PM   #44
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfrog View Post

WTF?
EXACTLY! Who do fuck cares how you spell or how you use grammar, really? this is not a school teacher forum its a fuckin truck forum for goodness sake
Old 09-19-2011, 06:45 AM   #45
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfrog View Post

WTF?
Ouch. Got me there.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:04 AM   #46
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
EXACTLY! Who do fuck cares how you spell or how you use grammar, really? this is not a school teacher forum its a fuckin truck forum for goodness sake
It just helps to understand what the person is ranting about when they use punctuation and proper grammar. Run on sentences that I can't read or understand what the heck they are tryin to say, makes me only want to rag about his spelling or grammar or punctuation because I can't understand a single thing he is trying to say have i confused you yet or can you understand what i am trying to get across or are you going to go on about the grammar police or not being a school teacher blah blah blah blah blah
Old 09-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #47
Banned
Kingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarines-Sonar Tech
Kingfrog's Tacoma Gallery
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorant

AMAZING how fast you read and understood that huh?

Products Discussed in this Thread