Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Car Wash/Detailers in Dallas, TX

Old 09-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Car Wash/Detailers in Dallas, TX

Can anyone recommend a good detail shop in Dallas,TX (or the DFW metroplex)? I am more interested in a detail shop, rather than your standard carwash place. A shop that specializes in detail work would be cool, at a reasonable price of course. But that said, I don't mean a cheap price; I will gladly pay for top quality work.

I know some of you will respond with "do it yourself" but I just dont have the time to do it on weekends, and I actually despise detailing my truck. I dont mind doing the outside, but I hate renting the steam cleaner and all to do the interior.

Anyways, I'm sure there a few guys on here that have it detailed by someone else, if so, post up your recommendations.

Thanks.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #2
wmb67 is just really nicewmb67 is just really nicewmb67 is just really nicewmb67 is just really nice
wmb67's Tacoma Gallery
js,

I'm a member over at the autopia.org forums, which is a detailing website.
There is tons of great info if you're interested.

One of the members, Scottwax, is in the Arlington, TX area and he does great work. Browse the site and you'll find examples of his work... not sure about his prices though.

good luck
wmb67