Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

HELP! Blood Stains on my seat!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
HELP! Blood Stains on my seat!

I don't think you can get much more ironic than this -

I was washing the truck last night, somehow knicked my knucle, and managed to get three blood stains on my driver's seat. The outside is clean, but now the inside is stained!

Anyone have clues on how to clean this? The stain has been sitting for 12 hours now
Old 10-30-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
sorry had to!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #3
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ttry automotive carpet cleaners!!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:43 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
ice water and elbow grease. rub the stain with ice and work on it with a tooth brush then blot. You could also try club soda (not a lot though)
Old 10-30-2008, 08:45 AM   #6
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
sorry had to!!!

Funny, I was going to buy a camera this weekend... might have to wait if I have to end up getting the seat detailed.

It's not an 'extreme' stain (I didn't spurt everywhere like a horror movie), but I made it a point with this vehicle to never eat food in it, I have have 'emergency sandals' in the bed cubby to pull out if my shoes are muddy, ... etc, etc. It's a visible mockery that is eating me alive!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:47 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
you definitely need to use ice.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:59 AM   #9
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
you definitely need to use ice.
I'll go from the least chemical-ly solution upwards, so you get the first shot

Fortunately we have ice and I have a cloth. I used the ice cube to scrub, then the cloth to blot. Too wet to see results, I'll check back in a bit.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:00 AM   #10
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
cold whatever you choose. found out the hard way hot sets it in. if it's anything other than water test it in a non visible place first.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #11
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
There is a product found in pet stores called Nature's Miracle. It does a great job getting blood stains out of carpet. It should work well on seat fabric too.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:07 AM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I've rapped an ice cube in a white wash cloth and scrubbed it like that too.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:54 AM   #13
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
You should ask
That stuff really works, no joke! Try it.....
Old 10-30-2008, 10:57 AM   #15
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
That Oxyclean works well on cloth but don't get it on the plastic parts. They looked excellent right after cleaning, but then when it dried totally it left a white film. Had to go back over it with a wet rag (two cleanings instead of one).
Old 10-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
You should ask
For best results use a shamwow with oxyclean!!!! You'll say wow everytime you use that towel!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:01 AM   #17

oh lawdy here we go
Old 10-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #18

Haha!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:09 AM   #20
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if its your blood then you're spit will get it out...