Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Anyone is Little Rock know a good Detailer?

Old 09-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone is Little Rock know a good Detailer?

Does anybody that lives near Little Rock, AR recommend a professional detailer? It doesn't seem like there is too many on here from arkansas but I figured its worth a shot. I need to get my car buffed and am to scared to do it myself and burn through the paint