Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

CarPro Iron-X

Old 10-03-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
Taco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to all
Taco John's Tacoma Gallery
CarPro Iron-X

Has anyone tried this? I have a bad case of rail dust and the clay bar only got me so far. This sprays on and looks like a nice way to remove those pesky spots, but I am concerned about what it could do to the paint and plastics.

http://cquartz.com/index.php?option=...n-cut&catid=37
Old 10-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
JeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeanClaude is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JeanClaude's Tacoma Gallery
I have a quart of the stuff and it works very well. It will not treat rail dust like heat on butter though. It takes a number of treatments on average. Just don't expect it to be a super easy and fast fix for major rail dust.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
Taco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to allTaco John is a name known to all
Taco John's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, the ads make it look easy but I would expect results more like you said. I think I'll give it a shot. Most of my rail dust is on the lowers due to winter roads so at least I don't have to do the whole thing.