Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

deep scratch

Old 10-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #21
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that's a deep one. Sorry. The paint pen should work pretty well to at least mask the scratch, but that has a slight dent to it too.
I had a similar scratch, I think tehy wanted like 800 to fix it. They have to paint the whole bedside.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #22
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
$500.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #23
Delta490 is on a distinguished road

Army: saw gunner
Delta490's Tacoma Gallery
dude really....FYL
Old 10-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #24
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Wtf! Heck screw that! I can add something to my taco with that kind of cash-money!...ill keep you guys posted...tommorrow morning ill fix it myself!
Old 10-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #25
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
cover with a sticker for now
Old 10-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #26
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
OUCH!!!!!!:facepalm:

Add to it or just leave it like that... makes your truck look like a worrier now.....
Now you can make up a cool story
Old 10-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #27
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
cover with a sticker for now
I would put a sticker but the scratch is to low...
Old 10-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
Add to it or just leave it like that... makes your truck look like a worrier now.....
Now you can make up a cool story
Lol...good idea....
Old 10-14-2011, 01:20 PM   #29

Old 10-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #30
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Tough to tell with just that pic but it definitely looks better and it will keep it from rusting.

Nice work!

Fink
Old 10-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboynowee View Post
So this is the end result....its ok I guess....better than before .

I simply used primer, wet sand, white touch up paint and clear coat...

Old 10-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #32