Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Scratches/scuffs under the door handle

Old 10-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #21
iliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shediliketurtles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
iliketurtles's Tacoma Gallery
It's from fingernails scratching the paint. Mine are super short and do the same thing.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #22
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becca
NewTacomaGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
You bought you truck used, right? Maybe it's from the previous owner?

Use a power ball to polish the scratches out and then use 3M clearbra door handle cups for further protection.
I bought it "new" from a dealership and it had one previous owner and only put.. 30K miles on it I believe, and checked the car for anything like scratches, dents and all. They put a nice BIG crack in the windshield, but the dealership replaced that for free.

I've NEVER had this issue on any vehicle I have owned/driven. So I dont know..