Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Meguiars NXT Generation vs Nu finish?

Old 10-19-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Meguiars NXT Generation vs Nu finish?

So these are my two choices i've narrowed it down to. In FL we get alot of rain, so im wondering for the life of the wax and shine which is better out of these two/
Old 10-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Neither - Griot's Garage

Fink
Old 10-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.autogeek.net/

This site is very helpful. I recently bought the NXT because it's supposed to be that happy medium between a nice shine that you get with wax and longevity you get with sealants. Klasse is supposedly one of the longest lasting sealants you can get.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #5
mwtaco has a spectacular aura aboutmwtaco has a spectacular aura about
mwtaco's Tacoma Gallery
many forums highly rec Collinite 845 for its ease of application and long durability. it's also cheaper than NXT.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
cmburn01 is on a distinguished road
cmburn01's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Nxt Gen. It comes with the foam applicator and I think it goes on nicely and looks good. I also like using products I can pick up at my local auto parts store.