Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

This is how you know you've got a good coat of wax on your rig :)

Old 10-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
This is how you know you've got a good coat of wax on your rig :)

This shit cracked me up after I got done waxing my roomates car today....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtSOq...el_video_title
Old 10-30-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I've always pondered how life would be as a bug.

everything would be fucking massive

and situations like this would just suck
Old 10-30-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I've always pondered how life would be as a bug.

everything would be fucking massive

and situations like this would just suck
X2.

Your camera does not sound good. Might wanna find a small casket. And for a nominal fee, I'll make you one.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda hard to tell, but it looks like something is wrong with it's back legs? they don't seem to be moving. lol
Old 10-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
X2.

Your camera does not sound good. Might wanna find a small casket. And for a nominal fee, I'll make you one.

LoL its a Droid.... it put it on auto-focus, they always make that sound when they focus.

I wondered that about his back legs as well, but he was using them later on when I watched him near the edge... he used them to hold himself from falling by his web.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
eeeek a spider, call chris 4x4!
Old 10-30-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any beading shots? That's how you really know if you have a good coat of wax! haha
Old 10-30-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Bug break dancing, nice.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #9
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Any beading shots? That's how you really know if you have a good coat of wax! haha
Of course it will bead. Beading just tells you theres something on there that won't break the surface tension of the water. Any kinda oil will do the same thing. I can buff out the car and not add wax and it will still bead. Just sayin.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Of course it will bead. Beading just tells you theres something on there that won't break the surface tension of the water. Any kinda oil will do the same thing. I can buff out the car and not add wax and it will still bead. Just sayin.
Not every wax beads the same. I've seen little to no beading with low quality wax, thats why I was asking...
Old 10-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
why did you wax your roomates car? lost bet?
Maybe he just enjoys it.

Detailing is sort of a hobbie of mine and i'm always willing to do my friends cars/trucks! Great way to kill time on a boring day!
Old 10-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
why did you wax your roomates car? lost bet?
Since my truck is stuck in the shop, he's letting me use his car while he's gone. I offered to wash and clean it up for him since I'd be using it annddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Maybe he just enjoys it.

Detailing is sort of a hobbie of mine and i'm always willing to do my friends cars/trucks! Great way to kill time on a boring day!

Yes I do enjoy it. Its one of my side hobbies. Everyone gives me shit because my truck is never dirty. Its only because I keep it clean after I'm done 'soiling' it
Old 11-12-2011, 07:52 PM   #13
toycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoycar18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toycar18's Tacoma Gallery
This how you know you got a good coat of wax