Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Detailed my Taco Today

Old 11-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Detailed my Taco Today

So I finally got around to detailing my truck today and I gotta say it looks pretty damn good. I did it all by hand so it took about about 7 hours.
I clay barred the whole truck, then did Meguiars #7 Glaze, Meguiars sealer and Meguairs NXT wax.

Here's the pics:
Attached Thumbnails
Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0023.jpg   Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0024.jpg   Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0028.jpg   Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0032.jpg   Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0044.jpg  

Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0046.jpg   Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0048.jpg   Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0054.jpg   Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0040.jpg   Detailed my Taco Today-dsc_0043.jpg  

Old 11-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work!
Old 11-05-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Looks clean, did mine too
Old 11-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
You missed a spot.
just kidding, awesome job!
Old 11-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
Nice work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Looks clean, did mine too
Thanks!!! Worked on it pretty hard to get it ready for winter.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:29 PM   #6
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Good job. Worth the effort
Old 11-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Good job. Worth the effort
Thanks