Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Mudflaps Left Deep Marks!

Old 11-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
Logan22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
Logan22's Tacoma Gallery
Mudflaps Left Deep Marks!

I am going to get new wheels put on and I will more than likely have to take the mudflaps off. So I went out in the garage and looked under the mudflap where the lip of the mudflap contacts the factory flare I guess it would be called, I found out that all four mudflaps left a groove scratched through the paint where it had been sitting. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks for any help.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
nope, I looked at mine the other day. Only way to do it, is get the flares painted