1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Katzkin owners,

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by ToyComa92, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Nov 28, 2011 at 2:09 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 [OP] Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    If you are fortunate enough to own a set of nice Katzkin leather seats, Do Your self a favor and go out and buy Lexol Leather cleaner and Lexol Leather conditioner.

I'm serious, These two products ROCK! 10 out of 10 for sure. I just cleaned mine yesterday with the two and the seats have been in my truck for almost six years and they look just about Brand new i had alot of dirt wear on the driver seat that i thought was just from getting in and out of it for the past 6 years but as soon i as rubbed in the cleaner it all went away, Right back to just about brand new seats.

To sum it up, I'm completely satisfied with the lexol product and will gladly recommend it to anyone with leather seats, Or Probably leather anything! Keep those 2,000 dollar seats looking new for the lifetime of the truck! Just clean and condition twice a month :)

Products Discussed in

To Top