Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

MOFO's!!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Angry MOFO's!!!!

I left my truck this mornig at the dealership for pressure sensor reprogramming, just picked it up, and wtf do i notice???

they are building a new 3 story parking lot for the new cars, and the mofos are painting the steel columns and frames, and what do i see?? my truck parked in front of the construction site, and i smell the paint and see the paint cloud in the air!!! , my truck is covered by small spots of white paint, I'm waiting for the service manager to call me, he better offer me a full detail otherwise i dont know what i will do......

and i just detailed the truck last saturday.... im f....ing pissed! i need to punch something.....
Old 11-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
damn sorry to hear that! dont worry, if it happened there, toyota will take care of it, hope u got a good relationship with ur service guy
Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #3
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
thats bull.... i hope the stealership helps u out...
Old 11-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN DUDE. i would be pissed as hell. i sure hope your tacoma dealer does something about it. that would suck if it happened to me.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i tried not to burst in anger right there, but I'm boiling..... i just cant conceive that they are not smart enough to put protections, or at least not park the damn vehicles in fron of where they are painting, thats just paint, but imagine they are working with cranes, steel frames and all that, accidents can happen....
Old 11-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #6
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah. it very well could have been worse. a steel beam could have fallen or a crane dropped something on your baby. That would definitly be alot worse. but im sure everything will buff out for ya.( no pun intended)
Old 11-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #7
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Id rip them a new asshole for sure!
Old 11-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #8
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
i tried not to burst in anger right there, but I'm boiling..... i just cant conceive that they are not smart enough to put protections, or at least not park the damn vehicles in fron of where they are painting, thats just paint, but imagine they are working with cranes, steel frames and all that, accidents can happen....

yea but thats not toyota thats doing the painting and shit so they dont care, their contruction workers making that money... toyota can pay for it for parking ur truck there, or get the contruction company to pay for it, but doubt that cuz the contruction workers are just doing their jobs. so its toyota fault
Old 11-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
yea but thats not toyota thats doing the painting and shit so they dont care, their contruction workers making that money... toyota can pay for it for parking ur truck there, or get the contruction company to pay for it, but doubt that cuz the contruction workers are just doing their jobs. so its toyota fault
oh yes, Toyota's fault completely agree....
Old 11-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

and i just detailed the truck last saturday.... im f....ing pissed! i need to punch something.....
I dont blame you...

hey man, atleast they didnt raise your truck too far on the ,lift and crunch your roof like they did mine!

paint is no big deal man, that clay bar you got should take it all off....then just wax again man!
Old 11-18-2008, 04:01 PM   #11
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
dude that sucks ..... i hope they fix it ...
Old 11-18-2008, 04:02 PM   #12
Tuned By Gadget

[quote=brianr;250827]hey man, atleast they didnt raise your truck too far on the ,lift and crunch your roof like they did mine!

damn thats fucked. was it just a dent or it "literally" crunched?
Old 11-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I dont blame you...

hey man, atleast they didnt raise your truck too far on the ,lift and crunch your roof like they did mine!

paint is no big deal man, that clay bar you got should take it all off....then just wax again man!
dang... that sucks like +654654 more than my problem....
Old 11-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dang... that sucks like +654654 more than my problem....

yeah thats what they did to my truck. the roof above the back door is all crunched up.

I'd be pissed if I was you though...thats a real FAIL. You should take a pic and put it in the Fail pics...under paint protection FAIL.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
thats what they did to my truck. the roof above the back door is all crunched up.
what did they do to fix you up??
Old 11-18-2008, 04:09 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
damn Ed....hope the stealershits get it squared away for ya......they sure as hell need to!!
Old 11-18-2008, 04:10 PM   #17
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I left my truck this mornig at the dealership for pressure sensor reprogramming, just picked it up, and wtf do i notice???

they are building a new 3 story parking lot for the new cars, and the mofos are painting the steel columns and frames, and what do i see?? my truck parked in front of the construction site, and i smell the paint and see the paint cloud in the air!!! , my truck is covered by small spots of white paint, I'm waiting for the service manager to call me, he better offer me a full detail otherwise i dont know what i will do......

ok now after me count 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 feel better now
FU#@KING A@SHOLES JC@KA%S no good mfahs
Old 11-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
dammm ED!! IM sorry this happened to you!!

The paint company may be the ones paying for your detail
Old 11-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
oh and take some pics eh .. We gotta see this BS
Old 11-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #20
Banned
nocarsallowed can only hope to improve
nocarsallowed's Tacoma Gallery
good thing you don't have a black-colored truck.

Edit: oops just looked at your pictures. you do have a black truck. my bad.

Dealer should cover the costs of repair.