Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Decorate your Taco contest (Christmas theme)

View Poll Results: Who shoudl judge?
TcBob & Moderators 10 16.39%
general membership 51 83.61%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #1
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Decorate your Taco contest (Christmas theme)

Talking in the TW chat tonight, a few of us thought it would be cool to have a contest for the best decorated Christmas theme truck. This can include lights, wreaths, and ornaments or any combo there of.

I was going to start this thread in the 2nd gen forum (because of the 115V plug in the bed), but I didnt want to exclude you gen 1 guys/gals either.

Lets all begin the contest! The results can be decided on Dec 31st. (unless someone has a better idea)

Happy decorating!

(For those of you who don't do Christmas, and have another holiday like Qwanza or Hannukah this is also included).
Old 11-29-2008, 05:20 AM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
count me out... waayyyyy out
Old 11-29-2008, 07:45 AM   #3
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
count me out... waayyyyy out
x2 haha

this should get interesting though
Old 11-29-2008, 07:47 AM   #4
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I probably cant do it since the truck is parked in the shop waiting for parts...
Old 11-29-2008, 08:30 AM   #5
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
For the past 5 years me and some buddies have been decorating our trucks and trailers and taking the neighborhood kids out caroling. It's always been a blast except for one year we got rained out.

I sold my trailer so I'll have to decorate the truck this year! Providing of course it hasn't been re-poed by then.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
Drewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of light

Drewster's Tacoma Gallery
Funny you mention this topic, I went to Home Depot today and looked at Reiths and Lights, and thought, it might be fun to decorate my truck, and with the Exterior Power Outlet i can plug in the lights. I might just consider doing that.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:56 PM   #7
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
We went to the light parade Saturday night and I'll be damned if there wasn't a white 4x4 quad cab TRD sport all decked out with lights/wreath/etc
Old 12-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

does photoshop count

jk
Old 12-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #9
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
We went to the light parade Saturday night and I'll be damned if there wasn't a white 4x4 quad cab TRD sport all decked out with lights/wreath/etc
Damn I was in Albuquerque.

I'll have mine decorated. I wish I had my shell on but I think I can come up with something to do. The kids love helping.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by praetor View Post
Damn I was in Albuquerque.

I'll have mine decorated. I wish I had my shell on but I think I can come up with something to do. The kids love helping.
It was a pretty good parade.....but again.....Carlsbad screwded it up......there was such a big gap in it.....traffic started going against the parade LOL It was friggin hilarious!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 07:17 PM   #11
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Carlsbad is the parade capital.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:17 PM   #12

praetor's Tacoma Gallery
You'll have to look for my Red Prerunner when I get my lights on.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #14
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
Come on this could be a lot of fun with participation! I will be doing it for sure soon lol... just doesnt seem like there is much hype.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #15
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Decorated with dirt...but I am at Santa's House at the North Pole.
Attached Thumbnails
Decorate your Taco contest (Christmas theme)-dscn0384.jpg   Decorate your Taco contest (Christmas theme)-dscn0383.jpg   Decorate your Taco contest (Christmas theme)-dscn0403.jpg  
Old 12-03-2008, 12:45 AM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaniacmatt View Post
Come on this could be a lot of fun with participation! I will be doing it for sure soon lol... just doesnt seem like there is much hype.

yeah, no one is really down to do this.

bummer.

thats okay, I'm still doing it.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:07 PM   #17

yeah idk either...like people think its not cool or somethin...if anything it will bring more ttention to your truck! well i got 2 strands of lights on mine so far, will be more maybe..
Old 12-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #18
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah idk either...like people think its not cool or somethin...if anything it will bring more ttention to your truck! well i got 2 strands of lights on mine so far, will be more maybe..

x10.

I'm gonna get hella attention from chicks. And other taco owners....maybe some female taco owners.....OHHHH. j/k
Old 12-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #19

already have

have had a couple chicks say somethin about "my lights" lol

check out my pics for pictures without them on...will get night ones up soon hopefully
Old 12-05-2008, 11:06 AM   #20
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
already have

have had a couple chicks say somethin about "my lights" lol

check out my pics for pictures without them on...will get night ones up soon hopefully
Okay. Count me in. I had reservations at first but it sounds new and fun. C'mon everyone, it's Christmas time, we have the coolest trucks going. I'll post pics as soon as I'm done!