Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

stains on seat

Old 11-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
stains on seat

loaned my truck to my girlfriend she spilled coke all over the passenger seat she wiped most of it up now i have a brown stain on the seat what could i use to get it out
Old 11-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some stuff from Wal-mart in the auto department that comes in a spray can. I sprayed it on, and soaked the stuff up in some white napkins...worked pretty well.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of those Bissell Little Green Machines. I mix about 1/4 Rug Doctor Oxy clean and the rest hot water. It does a pretty good job. If you don't want to invest the $80 for a Bissell, you can try Prestone interior carpet cleaner in the aerosol can with the scrubber built on it. I've had some luck with that.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
i have one of the little steam cleaners didnt even think about using it thanks