Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Mothers WaterSpot Remover

Old 02-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Mothers WaterSpot Remover

Tried some of the remedies suggested like Clay bar, windex, vinegar and a few others over the last few months and just gave up for a while. Went in Advance Auto to kill some time today and found this stuff. Works wonders and actually does what its advertised to do. I used an applicator for a drill just to make it easier but for some spots I couldn't reach a terrycloth and elbow grease worked too.

For those of you that haven't had any luck and want clean glass heres your solution.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
for windows?
Old 02-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
assuming he said he tried windex and vinegar, id say yes for windows.

Another remedy I've heard of is to use 0000 steel wool, wont scratch and takes water spots off. Use it wet, tho.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
*for windows* my bad guys. it says for glass on the bottle.

bought some new wiper blades while I was at it. Mine needed replacing for a while but I wanted my glass as clean as possible so maybe they would last a little longer