Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

having problems with 3 week old bug guts cluttering up the front of your truck?

Old 12-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
having problems with 3 week old bug guts cluttering up the front of your truck?

dryer sheets...... i know it sounds crazy but trust me it works. they only work far enough to do one area the size of a headlight so use LOTS.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
"deep woods off" (bug repellent) is what I use. It's crazy what that shit will take off without hurting the paint. Great for tree sap too.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:20 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
"deep woods off" (bug repellent) is what I use. It's crazy what that shit will take off without hurting the paint. Great for tree sap too.
dryer sheets wont hurt the paint either but it does cause serious streaking on the paint if you dont get all of the residue off. tree sap: i heard if you let it dry up ( scrape it off with your fingernail or something like that) or if its fresh do like 1/4 water 3/4 vinegar mix. but i dont want to try it. because it doesn't sound good for the clear coat.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I use a bug sponge cas thats wat they are made for!!!
Old 12-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #5
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Try some brake cleaner on tree sap or hard to get off marks on your car. rub light and then clean off with soap and water and it will look great
Old 12-03-2008, 07:02 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHARD25 View Post
Try some brake cleaner on tree sap or hard to get off marks on your car. rub light and then clean off with soap and water and it will look great
brake fluid? wheel cleaner? will it hurt the clear coat