Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

paint protection film

Old 02-10-2012, 04:25 AM   #2
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
search 3m clear protection film. there are a cou0ple threads on it.

You should swing out here next time there is a meet http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post3862572

I have the bumper your looking to get and nothing beats looking at stuff in person + other guys have different bumpers so you can get a good look at what' s on the market.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #3
pa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
pa blaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
search 3m clear protection film. there are a cou0ple threads on it.

You should swing out here next time there is a meet http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post3862572

I have the bumper your looking to get and nothing beats looking at stuff in person + other guys have different bumpers so you can get a good look at what' s on the market.
yea i want to how do i get invited or what not?
Old 02-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #4
ecupcar is on a distinguished road

ecupcar's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my truck used and I think it has the film on it, or some kind of protective coating. I like it, but it has strange properties like it doesn't take wax like normal. I also have noticed the excess from when it was applied in the door jams and other hard to reach places.

But I will say, my truck cleans up super easy and in the year I have owned it, the paint remains in looking great. Not sure if we are talking about the same stuff, just my experience.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:35 AM   #5
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa blaster View Post
yea i want to how do i get invited or what not?

No invites needed. Just post in the threads to introduce yourself and start the bullshitting with others.

We just pre-dig holes for unwanted assholes that show up

And I feel your pain. I just cracked a windshield from eating a rock on the camp road 3 weeks ago.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #6
pa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedpa blaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecupcar View Post
I bought my truck used and I think it has the film on it, or some kind of protective coating. I like it, but it has strange properties like it doesn't take wax like normal. I also have noticed the excess from when it was applied in the door jams and other hard to reach places.

But I will say, my truck cleans up super easy and in the year I have owned it, the paint remains in looking great. Not sure if we are talking about the same stuff, just my experience.
is it clear & where is it put on at (hood, side of trk ?)
does it protect against scratches ?
Old 02-10-2012, 05:09 AM   #7

Quote:
No invites needed. Just post in the threads to introduce yourself and start the bullshitting with others.

And I feel your pain. I just cracked a windshield from eating a rock on the camp road 3 weeks ago.
nice i have a camp in kato i think i can get there all by dirt roads some colt ford & some road sodas (aka budweiser)
Old 02-10-2012, 05:11 AM   #8

Quote:

btw i do subscribe to this thread is that how i find out when the next one is ?
Old 02-10-2012, 05:15 AM   #9
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
btw i do subscribe to this thread is that how i find out when the next one is ?

Yup. The next one will be a spring meet. Just stop in the thread and say hello.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:05 AM   #11
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
k will do...what all goes on at one of these things?o btw i cant wait
bullshitting
drinking
shooting
drinking
bullshitting
trail riding
drinking
bullshitting
blowing things up
drinking
shooting
bullshitting

pretty much in that order

All good people and it's not a booze fest, I just like to do some drinking. We have people who don't drink come as well.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #12

Quote:
bullshitting
drinking
shooting
drinking
bullshitting
trail riding
drinking
bullshitting
blowing things up
drinking
shooting
bullshitting

pretty much in that order

All good people and it's not a booze fest, I just like to do some drinking. We have people who don't drink come as well.
sounds like my kind of people