Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

DoDo Juice. Heard of it?

Old 12-06-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
DoDo Juice. Heard of it?

Dodo Juice, a new, super duper wax I saw on You Tube.

Anyone heard of it or used it?

Worth any beans?
Old 12-07-2008, 04:12 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
never heard of it, maybe i'll look around for some info on it.....
Old 12-07-2008, 04:45 AM   #3
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
dodo juice ?!?!?! wtf that doesn't sound like something i would want to use on my truck...
Old 12-07-2008, 04:58 AM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
dodo juice ?!?!?! wtf that doesn't sound like something i would want to use on my truck...

yeah man, sounds like they went into a Dr. Suess book and came back with some DoDo spunk, and are trying to market it...
Old 12-07-2008, 06:22 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
does it help you crap???
Old 12-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #6
98tacogrande is on a distinguished road
98tacogrande's Tacoma Gallery
i need some for someone i know LMAO!
Old 12-20-2008, 08:05 AM   #8
AL417 is on a distinguished road
AL417's Tacoma Gallery
High end wax used by professional detailers. You can find it here, http://autogeek.net/dodo-juice-car-wax.html
Old 01-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
Dont know if its any good but it better be for the price.