Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

color choice for beadlock ring! Need suggestions.

View Poll Results: What color should my bead lock ring be?
Flat Black 13 26.53%
King Blue 32 65.31%
Other (describe below) 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #21
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Au naturale
Eh I did that with my current wheels, KMC XD222 Enduro Bead locks, Not a fan thats why im Painting them. The picture on their website makes them look like they have alot darker finish
Old 02-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #22
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
Bronze would be sick
bronze would look beautiful
Old 02-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #23
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
I have no opinion on the bead locks I just wanted to say bravo to you good sir for getting the silver Methods and
Old 03-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #24
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess an Update is in order, I dropped them off for powder coat should have them by the end of the week and My tires will be in tomorrow!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #25
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
I vote black. I don't think King blue would match the color of your truck very well.
x2
Old 04-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #27
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I guess an Update is in order, I dropped them off for powder coat should have them by the end of the week and My tires will be in tomorrow!
Where did you take them? Is the pricing decent?
Old 04-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909tacoma View Post
Where did you take them? Is the pricing decent?
I took them to extreme powder coating in hesperia. they charged me 60 per wheel. ill be posting a pic here in a sec.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #29

Here they are. What do you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails
color choice for beadlock ring! Need suggestions.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1335405820.336763.jpg  
Old 04-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #30
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
BEEFY! Damn 35s look huge on your truck! I like it
Old 04-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
BEEFY! Damn 35s look huge on your truck! I like it
Thanks I need to adjust the coils for a little more height.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #32
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nice, glad you went with fiberwerX they look so good!
Old 04-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #33

Quote:
Nice, glad you went with fiberwerX they look so good!
Thanks man. Kenny ay KR fab did a bad ass fit job on them. Im Digging the TT style too.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Thanks man. Kenny ay KR fab did a bad ass fit job on them. Im Digging the TT style too.
Yeah dude Kenny is awesome, the TTs are so sick! Thats the only reason i got fiberwerx too. Now time to long travel the rear?
Old 04-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #35

Quote:
Yeah dude Kenny is awesome, the TTs are so sick! Thats the only reason i got fiberwerx too. Now time to long travel the rear?
Yeah waiting on engage to get more of their leaf packs in.

and buy metal for a second truck
Old 04-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #36
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
I vote black. I don't think King blue would match the color of your truck very well.
I still stand by this ^

How well do they match your shocks? They look like a different shade of blue. It could just be my laptop making it look different, though.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #37

They are close but not perfect. But I think the main reason it looks different is lighting. There's no light on the shocks and all the light on the rings.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #38

Not to mention my coils are a tid bit dirty
Old 04-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #39
Hang on, I saw this done in a cartoon once!
mdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mdkingen's Tacoma Gallery
black or same color as truck