Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

color choice for beadlock ring! Need suggestions.

View Poll Results: What color should my bead lock ring be?
Flat Black 13 26.53%
King Blue 32 65.31%
Other (describe below) 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #41
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
it looks good chris, just not as good as i hoped cause of the "off" blues
Thanks guys. It was a shot in the dark no one really knows how itll turn out till its actually done. the truck definitely has a different vibe up close. But I know as soon as I color match the fenders it's going to look more off. But none the less I am still super happy how they turned out and it's different. If I were to do it again I would have a white truck and order the exact powder coat instead of getting close.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:09 AM   #42
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think it'll look even better once the glass is color matched.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #43
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Thanks guys. It was a shot in the dark no one really knows how itll turn out till its actually done. the truck definitely has a different vibe up close. But I know as soon as I color match the fenders it's going to look more off. But none the less I am still super happy how they turned out and it's different. If I were to do it again I would have a white truck and order the exact powder coat instead of getting close.
I know what u mean, I wasnt sure about mine either until it was done! And I like it cause its different!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #44
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Chris.

Glad KEnny was able to get a true fitment on your glass. Some guys drill holes and slap it on and call it a day. There is an art to install glass.

I would've done Indigo Ink like your truck. It would've blended in so nice with the truck imho. Not black but you can see against the light that it matched your truck.

or

WHITE! Keep it Socal with with unpainted Glass

Time to ditch the bumper as it doesn't flow with your truck now.

Looks Bueno!