Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

color choice for beadlock ring! Need suggestions.

View Poll Results: What color should my bead lock ring be?
Flat Black 13 26.53%
King Blue 32 65.31%
Other (describe below) 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
color choice for beadlock ring! Need suggestions.

wondering what color choices you would choose for my truck and what you think would look good. I have Method desert truck bead lock wheels that will be painted black but im trying to figure out if I should paint the ring black as well or was thinking maybe the same light blue as my king coils. Any suggestions would be appreciated im not sure if its going to be too much blue!

PICS of the wheels and truck.
Attached Thumbnails
color choice for beadlock ring! Need suggestions.-img_0028.jpg   color choice for beadlock ring! Need suggestions.-img_0097.jpg  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
bright green. make that shit stand out!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a cereal question?

Your GF or mom doesn't dress you every morning does she?

Unless your color blind just do what you like.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #4
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha im not blind, I would definitely go with King Blue but i'm afraid it might be too much blue. If i had any other color truck I wouldnt have asked it would be easy!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
bright green. make that shit stand out!
If I had a white truck Id consider it! get green coils or paint them to match!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say just keep the ring the silver it is cause it looks pretty good. If you paint them black to then it will be hard to see the rings. Light blue would be a little bit to much IMO.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I vote black. I don't think King blue would match the color of your truck very well.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #8
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
but king blue would match his coils and the letter on the LCA.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ Id rather have them match the outside of the truck than what's underneath...
Old 02-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
I vote black. I don't think King blue would match the color of your truck very well.
Yeah I think im leaning towards the black, almost wish i had a white truck id be able to pull off the King Blue. the 2 different blues i dont think will look good together
Old 02-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
id go with the king blue man love your truck
Old 02-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
id go with the king blue man love your truck
Thanks! maybe ill do a test one to see how it looks. then just blast it if it doesnt look good with the King Blue.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #13
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Bronze would be sick
Old 02-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #14

I wonder if i can email King to get a paint code. or if its a super secret code that we'll tell you but then we'd have to kill you after type. Quick google search yielded nothing.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #15
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
id do it bright effin pink...just to be different
Old 02-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
id do it bright effin pink...just to be different
LOL. Ill pass on that one.

Just emailed king we will see if they will divulge the secret codes.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #17

They emailed me back! Bengal Blue by Tiger-Drylac! now to just order enough to do the rings
Old 02-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #18

So your going with King blue?
Old 02-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
So your going with King blue?
Still not 100% sure but I want to see how expensive it is. I emailed the company who makes it to get a quote, if its not too bad what the hell why not. If i dont like it ill get it changed.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #20
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Au naturale