Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Rhino lower door panels?

Old 12-14-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Rhino lower door panels?

I was wondering if anyone has tryed this. i got some good dings and scratches chips and what not, on my doors. I was thiking about doing something to protect them but at the same time look good. Does anyone know how good Rhinoing the bottom of my doors would be, if it would hold up?
Old 12-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #3
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, I did. I'm just wondering how much it will cost, and if it is really worth it? I mean, I dont do much offroading, it's just gravel driveways and such.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #4
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
To be honest I think it would be well worth it. Mine is an 05 and I am seeing some hits due to stones, having the tires I do doesn't help that much. I have toyed with the idea of having it done, since most of my truck is silver I would most likely go with the "colored" spray on, and skip the black.
I do know of a film by 3M that is out there. Now for cost verses size...no idea.
As for cost, I know here at Line-X the cost is more of labor, masking everything off, I would pitch in and help if the labor costs went down. But we will have to wait and see on that, have to many irons in the fire now if you know what I mean, mod's, mod's and mod's.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:58 PM   #5

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
lol... yeah, I think Im ganna think about it. I think black would look pretty good on my truck, seeing how I got black over fenders. But there are other mods I would like to do, just dont know what to do first. lol...
Old 12-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey man...............just get a can of herculiner like i used on my bumpers($30), prep the rockers the right way, and either brush or roll the bedliner material on. alot cheaper than getting it done somewhere, and it'll hold up great. im gonna do my rockers and bottom rear fenders when the weather warms up.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:18 AM   #8

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
cool! yeah I think i'll do that. When the weather warms up too. lol.. I've also considered doing black wheels too. I just love the look of them on our trucks.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:38 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
cool! yeah I think i'll do that. When the weather warms up too. lol.. I've also considered doing black wheels too. I just love the look of them on our trucks.
oh yeah.........it definitley looks good...the silver and black theme............thats why mine is that way now!!!