Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Undercoat Product

Old 03-26-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
Conservative
Executive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Executive's Tacoma Gallery
Undercoat Product

Anyone ever use a product called Waxoyl? It is a spray on undercoating metal preservative that leaves a semi clear waxy surface that displaces water, stops and prevents rust, and penetrates metal to resist corrosion. It is popular in England but difficult to find in the USA. just wondering if anyone has experience with the stuff, good or bad and where I can buy it?

Regards,
Chris