Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

custom graphics!

Old 05-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
kidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to behold
Name: Simon
kidrockcrawler's Tacoma Gallery
custom graphics!

So I'm going to try and come up with a graphics kit for tacomas. Something similar to the raptor graphics or possibly completely different I know Toyota has the TX edition and trd decals but What About something one step up something that makes a truck stand out but isn't rolling advertising for Toyota. I want something that will clean up a truck a bit And make it stand out seeing as how lifts and tires aren't everybodys cup of tea. It just seems like a good idea because i gives your truck style without sacrificing any performance and no major modifications. Would anybody be interested in this sort of thing? Like a custom graphics kit? I will try to get pictures designs and more details soon! Please comment if interested.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
kidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to behold
Define dark and scary Haha I need all kinds of input of what people would want so I can come up with some designs.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in some matte black style ones
Old 05-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
A Baja Tacoma graphic that is nice, not like the Toyota one. Use the Baja peninsula map as part of the graphic.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sockmonkey/
Old 05-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #6
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidrockcrawler View Post
So I'm going to try and come up with a graphics kit for tacomas. Something similar to the raptor graphics or possibly completely different I know Toyota has the TX edition and trd decals but What About something one step up something that makes a truck stand out but isn't rolling advertising for Toyota. I want something that will clean up a truck a bit And make it stand out seeing as how lifts and tires aren't everybodys cup of tea. It just seems like a good idea because i gives your truck style without sacrificing any performance and no major modifications. Would anybody be interested in this sort of thing? Like a custom graphics kit? I will try to get pictures designs and more details soon! Please comment if interested.
I'd love some retro stuff there is one guy here doing 1 retro kit that looks good Sockmonkie (probably got the name wrong) I think.. his kit is nice but I would like to see some old tri color stuff.
Like this, I have some patterns here, but they are the wrong size and I don't have the stuff to make them larger.
Attached Thumbnails
custom graphics!-originaltruckphoto.jpg   custom graphics!-toyota-mochup2.jpg   custom graphics!-3151426_1_full.jpg   custom graphics!-700_1074.jpg   custom graphics!-5301787041_e12fa1dbc9_b.jpg  

Old 05-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #7
Specalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecalt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Specalt's Tacoma Gallery
Retro new, This is terrible MS paint.. but I'd like to have this done
Attached Thumbnails
custom graphics!-p1000572.jpg   custom graphics!-tacoma-mochup-2.jpg  
Old 05-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #8
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivewalker View Post
I asked him about a Baja TRD decal... and he replied he only does American territory... Too bad, a whole lot of Tacomas are owned because they are the best in Baja... Where TRD technology was born (Ivan Stewart winning Baja races).
Old 05-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #9
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Agree with retro.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #10
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
I asked him about a Baja TRD decal... and he replied he only does American territory... Too bad, a whole lot of Tacomas are owned because they are the best in Baja... Where TRD technology was born (Ivan Stewart winning Baja races).
that sucks, but sounds like a great opportunity for the OP
Old 05-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #12
went to my buddy today at the printing shop and he is currently working on and designing a graphics package for my truck as soon as it is put on i will post pics. thanks for all the interest!
Old 05-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #13
Yota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Teams Replicas...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...phics-kit.html
Old 09-13-2013, 06:15 AM   #14
saltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Graydon
saltus25's Tacoma Gallery
im very interested. iv been searching for a long time and cant find anything that looks apealing to me. i was gonna try some plasti dip designs coming from the front top of the wheel well and down to just under the tacoma badge and back to the back wheel well. just havnt had the time. plus with plastidip, if i screw it up i can always pull it off.