Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Best Glass Cleaner

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
Sprayway 50 28.57%
Invisi-Glass 98 56.00%
Toyota Glass Cleaner 5 2.86%
Mother's Glass Cleaner 14 8.00%
Armor All Glass Cleaner 8 4.57%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2012, 10:30 PM   #41
Member
1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough1slowvq37 is a jewel in the rough
 
1slowvq37's Avatar
Name: Jose
Joined: Nov 2012, #90320
Location: Tecate BC MX / Chula Vista CA
Gender: Guy
Posts: 70
1slowvq37's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite:


  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #42
Senior Member
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Mr Salty's Avatar
Name: Hermmy
Joined: Jan 2011, #50297
Location: So Cal
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,311
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Viniger and newspaper
I'm sure someone have already mentioned this
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #43
Senior Member
gearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
gearcruncher's Avatar
Firefighter: training officer
Name: TW certified keyboard mechanic
Joined: Nov 2012, #90305
Location: Great white North 51.0333 N, 93.8333 W
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,286
gearcruncher's Tacoma Gallery
I have never tried any of the above mentioned products , However I swear by this stuff and have used it for years . Use to be called heavy duty auto body glass cleaner designed for auto body shops . The name has changed a couple times over the years but the manufacturer and the product remain the same .
Available at Granger industrial or if you are in Canada its available at Acklands Granger .
This triple strength formula works excellent, far superior to Windex brands or anything I have tried in the general automotive supply companies .
My auto body friend told me about it and I have never looked back .
Might be worth a go if you are up for a change . Will run you about 8 bucks a can .
Here is a link http://www.proformproducts.com/en/pr...65&category=24
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:52 AM   #44
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
XXXX's Avatar
Name: sKiP
Joined: Sep 2011, #62715
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,104
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearcruncher View Post
I have never tried any of the above mentioned products , However I swear by this stuff and have used it for years . Use to be called heavy duty auto body glass cleaner designed for auto body shops . The name has changed a couple times over the years but the manufacturer and the product remain the same .
Available at Granger industrial or if you are in Canada its available at Acklands Granger .
This triple strength formula works excellent, far superior to Windex brands or anything I have tried in the general automotive supply companies .
My auto body friend told me about it and I have never looked back .
Might be worth a go if you are up for a change . Will run you about 8 bucks a can .
Here is a link http://www.proformproducts.com/en/pr...65&category=24

I would NEVER use that on any of my glass. Ammonia is a huge NO NO when it comes to cleaning glass.

from the pro's:

"The key to keeping glass and mirrors looking their best is to avoid cleaning products that contain ammonia. Unknown to most people, ammonia causes problems with glass and mirrors eating away the back of glass and even scratching the surface. When selecting a cleaner for glass and mirror products, people should ensure that it is free of ammonia and ammonia elements."
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:25 AM   #45
Senior Member
gearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
gearcruncher's Avatar
Firefighter: training officer
Name: TW certified keyboard mechanic
Joined: Nov 2012, #90305
Location: Great white North 51.0333 N, 93.8333 W
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,286
gearcruncher's Tacoma Gallery
I would NEVER use that on any of my glass. Ammonia is a huge NO NO when it comes to cleaning glass.

from the pro's:

"The key to keeping glass and mirrors looking their best is to avoid cleaning products that contain ammonia. Unknown to most people, ammonia causes problems with glass and mirrors eating away the back of glass and even scratching the surface. When selecting a cleaner for glass and mirror products, people should ensure that it is free of ammonia and ammonia elements." __________________

Thanks for the heads up
Guess I will have to try something different . I never noticed any glass damage over the years from the ammonia based cleaner. It sure works well .My windows are always rather clean mind you . The only time i use the windshied wipers is when it rains . I never use the wipers to remove dust,snow and grime build up .
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #46
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
jdk52's Avatar
Air Force:
Joined: Mar 2012, #74223
Location: Utah
Age: 32
Gender: Dude
Posts: 836
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
razor blade
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #47
Junior Member
GrandpasComputer is on a distinguished road
Name: Cliff
Joined: Jun 2012, #81175
Location: Boston, Mass.
Gender: Male
Posts: 16
GrandpasComputer's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Stoner's glass cleaner because it doesn't have ammonia.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #48
Junior Member
GrandpasComputer is on a distinguished road
Name: Cliff
Joined: Jun 2012, #81175
Location: Boston, Mass.
Gender: Male
Posts: 16
GrandpasComputer's Tacoma Gallery
And it's safe for tint.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #49
Senior Member
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road
 
87twentytwor's Avatar
Name: Jake
Joined: Nov 2012, #91423
Location: Hawaii
Gender: Male
Posts: 215
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
does rain-x have ammonia? is rain-x any good?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #50
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
XXXX's Avatar
Name: sKiP
Joined: Sep 2011, #62715
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,104
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87twentytwor View Post
does rain-x have ammonia? is rain-x any good?

overprice crap IMO.

see the sealer I have linked in this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...ml#post5602651
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #51
Senior Member
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
Joined: Mar 2009, #15422
Location: Atlanta
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,584
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
.
. . . Sub'd
.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #52
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
127.0.0.1's Avatar
Air Force: 12th TIS
Joined: Dec 2012, #93641
Location: /etc/hosts
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,008
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
windex and newspaper in and out

then hand-rubbed rain-x externally, nothing internally
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #53
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
127.0.0.1's Avatar
Air Force: 12th TIS
Joined: Dec 2012, #93641
Location: /etc/hosts
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,008
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
overprice crap IMO.

see the sealer I have linked in this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...ml#post5602651
that is funny, the primary ingredient Ethyl hydrogen sulfate (does the sealing)
and secondary ingredients (alcohol carriers) are the same for both. how then, can rain-x be crap in comparison ?

a) it is available everywhere, no special ordering needed

b) also built into rain-x window washer for convenience

c) same damn chemical, same damn function


now, rain-x also has more ingredients...siloxanes. and these function to:

- reduce wear on wiper blades
- and somewhat heal any damage to the rubber seals of the auto glass
from ethyl hydrogen sulfate damage, and the isopropyl and ethanol carriers


I see a win with rain-x myself.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:08 AM   #54
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
XXXX's Avatar
Name: sKiP
Joined: Sep 2011, #62715
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,104
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
that is funny, the primary ingredient Ethyl hydrogen sulfate (does the sealing)
and secondary ingredients (alcohol carriers) are the same for both. how then, can rain-x be crap in comparison ?

a) it is available everywhere, no special ordering needed

Amazon is special?

b) also built into rain-x window washer for convenience

wut?

c) same damn chemical, same damn function

Not even close. Lets keep the pro talk to the pro's please. I do this shit for a living. I'm not some guy who thinks they know their shit by doing some web surfing.


now, rain-x also has more ingredients...siloxanes. and these function to:

- reduce wear on wiper blades
- and somewhat heal any damage to the rubber seals of the auto glass
from ethyl hydrogen sulfate damage, and the isopropyl and ethanol carriers

From personal experience Rain-x has always KILLED wiper blades not helped them.

LOL....last I checked rain-X is not even supposed to touch plastic.

I see a win with rain-x myself.
You would.

Rain-X does not last as long nor have as many functions. I have never seen anyone who is a pro seal acid etched, sandblasted, or carved glass with Rain-X and if I did I certainly would not be buying glass from them.


CRL TPC Surface Protector: will actually seal the pores of glass, porcelain, ceramic, plastics, polished metals, fiberglass, and marble to make the surface water, soil, and stain resistant. The clear coating guards against the adhesion and build-up of dirt, grime, mold, mildew, rust and mineral deposits. Environmentally friendly and non-toxic, CRL TPC Surface Protector permits the practice of preventive maintenance, reducing costly cleaning, repairs and replacement. Simply spray on and polish off. 1 Fl. oz. (29 ml) of TPC Surface Protector protects approximately 15 sq. ft. (1.4 meters square) of glass. Also available in 55 gl. (208 l) drums on special


Reference: http://www.crlaurence.com/crlapps/sh...3&ModelID=4384

Rain-X
  • Try Rain‑X Original Glass Treatment on your glass shower door and home glass windows for more water beading magic!
  • Avoid using Rain‑X Original Glass Treatment on plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, plexiglass and fiber glass
  • Avoid using Rain‑X Original Glass Treatment on any plastic surfaces, including motorcycle windshields, ATVs and solar panels.
Reference: http://www.rainx.com/product/glass-a.../#.UQqi5GevjhE


The few added ingredients can highly change the properties of the sealer.

Ex. chlorine kills you when ingested
add some sodium to it and walla table salt


Last I checked no one is buying 55 gallon drums of rain-X for industrial purposes. If the market was there they would. Demand = supply
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:18 AM   #55
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
127.0.0.1's Avatar
Air Force: 12th TIS
Joined: Dec 2012, #93641
Location: /etc/hosts
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,008
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
You would.

Rain-X does not last as long nor have as many functions. I have never seen anyone who is a pro seal acid etched, sandblasted, or carved glass with Rain-X and if I did I certainly would not be buying glass from them.


CRL TPC Surface Protector: will actually seal the pores of glass, porcelain, ceramic, plastics, polished metals, fiberglass, and marble to make the surface water, soil, and stain resistant. The clear coating guards against the adhesion and build-up of dirt, grime, mold, mildew, rust and mineral deposits. Environmentally friendly and non-toxic, CRL TPC Surface Protector permits the practice of preventive maintenance, reducing costly cleaning, repairs and replacement. Simply spray on and polish off. 1 Fl. oz. (29 ml) of TPC Surface Protector protects approximately 15 sq. ft. (1.4 meters square) of glass. Also available in 55 gl. (208 l) drums on special


Reference: http://www.crlaurence.com/crlapps/sh...3&ModelID=4384

Rain-X
  • Try Rain‑X Original Glass Treatment on your glass shower door and home glass windows for more water beading magic!
  • Avoid using Rain‑X Original Glass Treatment on plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, plexiglass and fiber glass
  • Avoid using Rain‑X Original Glass Treatment on any plastic surfaces, including motorcycle windshields, ATVs and solar panels.
Reference: http://www.rainx.com/product/glass-a.../#.UQqi5GevjhE


The few added ingredients can highly change the properties of the sealer.

Ex. chlorine kills you when ingested
add some sodium to it and walla table salt


Last I checked no one is buying 55 gallon drums of rain-X for industrial purposes. If the market was there they would. Demand = supply
check the MSDS sheets for both products. You will find identical ingredients.

Rain-x has a few more ingredients, siloxanes, which help rubber.


OK You know glass very well. I know bullshit when I see it. rain-x is excellent for automobiles
because it is the same damn stuff as your magic 'glass-experts only' certified 55 gallon drum,
but it is available at every gas-n-sip and autopartzRus...and is formulated to not attack
rubber. there is a trade-off with siloxanes, and that is hard elbow-grease rubbing to get the
swirls out. whatever, you are always going to be right because you know glass sooooooo much
better than the rest of us experts in molecular chemistry....lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:11 AM   #56
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
XXXX's Avatar
Name: sKiP
Joined: Sep 2011, #62715
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,104
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
check the MSDS sheets for both products. You will find identical ingredients.

Rain-x has a few more ingredients, siloxanes, which help rubber.


OK You know glass very well. I know bullshit when I see it. rain-x is excellent for automobiles
because it is the same damn stuff as your magic 'glass-experts only' certified 55 gallon drum,
but it is available at every gas-n-sip and autopartzRus...and is formulated to not attack
rubber. there is a trade-off with siloxanes, and that is hard elbow-grease rubbing to get the
swirls out. whatever, you are always going to be right because you know glass sooooooo much
better than the rest of us experts in molecular chemistry....lol

OK so they have "identical" ingredients, but Rain-X has more ingredients..... For an "expert in molecular chemistry" does that not mean they are NOT the same. Did you not like my example of chlorine and sodium? Add a couple ingredients and the whole formula is different.

If they are "identical" why is Rain-X not safe for plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, and any plastic surfaces while CRL is safe for them and meant for them? Hmmmm......

I guess you need a refresher course in molecular chemistry.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:16 AM   #57
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
DEEVON911's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Apr 2010, #35030
Location: Pittsburgh.
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,590
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Best glass cleaner IMO, is steel wool.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #58
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
127.0.0.1's Avatar
Air Force: 12th TIS
Joined: Dec 2012, #93641
Location: /etc/hosts
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,008
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
OK so they have "identical" ingredients, but Rain-X has more ingredients..... For an "expert in molecular chemistry" does that not mean they are NOT the same. Did you not like my example of chlorine and sodium? Add a couple ingredients and the whole formula is different.

If they are "identical" why is Rain-X not safe for plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, and any plastic surfaces while CRL is safe for them and meant for them? Hmmmm......

I guess you need a refresher course in molecular chemistry.
show me the plastic frosted doors on your Tacoma and perhaps you have an argument. until then...ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:26 AM   #59
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
XXXX's Avatar
Name: sKiP
Joined: Sep 2011, #62715
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,104
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Best glass cleaner IMO, is steel wool.
sand paper....FTW!


Monday Ill be starting a new job with the #1 importer of Italian and Spanish custom etched glass, lead lined glass for radiological uses, and fire rated ceramic glass. Meh....what the fuck do I know though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:28 AM   #60
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
XXXX's Avatar
Name: sKiP
Joined: Sep 2011, #62715
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,104
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
show me the plastic frosted doors on your Tacoma and perhaps you have an argument. until then...ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Derp...... I guess you ran out of total bullshit to spew?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Products Discussed in this Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cleaner wax mwtaco 2nd Gen. Tacomas 0 09-07-2011 01:24 PM
Best Chrome Cleaner? MuddyBlondeGirl Detailing 9 03-25-2011 05:20 AM
WTT sliding rear glass for solid glass dubbedSinner Buy / Sell / Trade 19 12-03-2010 06:00 PM
Can i replace a 2010 back glass w/ a 2007 back glass? Vrbas 2nd Gen. Tacomas 4 06-11-2010 07:14 PM
hand cleaner wbhvacer General Automotive 5 05-28-2009 10:48 AM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.