Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Best Glass Cleaner

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
Sprayway 51 28.81%
Invisi-Glass 99 55.93%
Toyota Glass Cleaner 5 2.82%
Mother's Glass Cleaner 14 7.91%
Armor All Glass Cleaner 8 4.52%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #101
Mr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Sparkle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Mr. Sparkle's Tacoma Gallery
tried them all, Sprayway is the winner. I buy a case at a time.

truth is, they all will haze or streak. The real trick is taking a completely dry microfiber towel a moment or two after you go over it with glass cleaner to kinda buff off that haze and leave it streak free.

Sprayway also wins because it is a very quick and easy wheel cleaner with an old towel
Old 09-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #102
surfkat is on a distinguished road
Name: allan
surfkat's Tacoma Gallery
I use the sprayway and the rain x glass cleaner on the outside really get the bugs off your windshield and headlights.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:35 AM   #103
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
a good recipe and I forget the ratios but take a very small drop or dawn mix with rubbing alcohol ( high %) and add water supposed to give streak free glass.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:25 PM   #104
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
ok i recind my invisiglass vote. I tried sprayaway its way better!
Old 10-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #105
cabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud ofcabo wabo has much to be proud of

Name: billy
cabo wabo's Tacoma Gallery
sprayway
Old 11-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #106
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I was just cleaning out under my sink and noticed the bottles I had said Sprayway. I'm amazed you guys love this stuff. IMO it absolutely sucks. I used to grab bottles all the time at work and stopped bringing it home it was so bad.

Sorry to bad mouth it.... I just had no clue it's what you guys were always talking about because I get the industrial version and it only says spraway real small on the bottle.

same EXACT THING AS ALL THE OTHERS.

Here is the best part from the dealer site.....CRL's Private Label Program lets you choose from one to four color UV coated labeled cans. Design your labels within our guidelines for that custom look. Your aerosols will ship to you in oyster white custom stenciled boxes. First orders take approximately four to six weeks.

Since you guys love it so much I should make my own labels up and sell it cheaper than market value by the case

Could name it "streak and no clean"

On a serious note after being in the glass industry my entire adult life and a 3rd generation glass guy I still stand by my tried and true guaranteed NEVER TO STREAK super secret cleaner.

Old 11-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #107
cowman is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
cowman's Tacoma Gallery
just use plain ol H20 and a little Rubbing Alcohol mixed. Cleans excellant NO streaks !
Old 11-20-2013, 08:19 AM   #108
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

On a serious note after being in the glass industry my entire adult life and a 3rd generation glass guy I still stand by my tried and true guaranteed NEVER TO STREAK super secret cleaner.

Tips for getting out hard water spots? I just bought a tundra and the side windows are really bad. I had read to use 0000 steel wool and either glass cleaner or alcohol.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #109
Toy Truck Fan
Hungry is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army: R Westmr R, 1PPCLI, LER
Name: Barney
Hungry's Tacoma Gallery
Windex then newspaper (commercial flyers on Thursdays LOL) and it's squeaky clean. Then we recycle the newprint in the 'blue' bin.

Cheers,
Barney
Old 01-21-2014, 08:23 AM   #110
Burghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Burghlar's Tacoma Gallery
I use this stuff. Perfect Glass. It's not auto specific, but it does a great job. 5 bucks at Bed Bath & Beyond.

http://m.globalindustrial.com/m/p/of...FVQV7AodDx0A9g

Products Discussed in this Thread