Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Graphics

Old 01-04-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
mkeeagle is on a distinguished road
Navy: IC3
mkeeagle's Tacoma Gallery
Graphics

I am not sure if I am putting this in the right area but if not I am sure I'll here about it.

Anyways I see all the pictures and I really don't see any major trucks with graphics on them. It's cold outside so I am thinking of doing something to break up the silver on my truck.

Does anyone have any graphics either painted or vinyl on that I can look at and get some ideas?

Any links to some of the areas that maybe will give me ideas is great too.

Thanks and drive safe!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Just my 2 cents, but maybe you don't see them on truck is because they don't look good?
Old 01-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
my 88 i did scalops on in the early 90s

my 02 i did a simple 2-tone

i havent done crap to my 08 just cuz im lazy and have no time.lol
here is my friends runner with graphics...this is a full blown trailer queen.its not a taco but its a toyota..its long sold now.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. Major art.