Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

A little too much??

Old 07-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #21
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the overwhelming support guys! maybe your minds will change a little after the euphoria of the 4th of july wears off.. but for now, thanks guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcrazed View Post
It's the American flag it can never be to much. So I Love it. If ur interested in directing me to where I can get a pair I'd prob do the same thing.
Hit up the Sockmonkey.. great stuff.. I also got a sticker for my tailgate.. here it is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Very nice! At first I thought they were reflections.
I tried to get a better pic but it was with my phone.. It does kinda look like a reflection at first..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Really really like.

Thinking about selling my white truck and buying a black or dark gray truck so I can do the same.
wow.. didn't think I'd get that reaction... Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkansas Paul View Post
When I first read the title, I was prepared to tell you how much I hated it. However, I actually like it. I expected flashy and gaudy. It's very subtle and tasteful. Looks good on the black.
I think I'm the same as you.. when I come across a "what do you guys think" thread, I usually hate it.. but I try to be subtle with what I do to my taco..
Old 07-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #22
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Liking the stealth look on those !
Old 07-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #23
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
wow.. didn't think I'd get that reaction... Thanks!
Well... okay... I was kidding about trading my truck in, but if I HAD your color truck, I'd put those decals on PDQ.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #24
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Well... okay... I was kidding about trading my truck in, but if I HAD your color truck, I'd put those decals on PDQ.
lol.. yea, glad you like it anyways.. Thanks for the comments!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #26
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Not too much at all! In fact, I thought the first picture was a "before" pic and the flag was just a reflection until I saw the other pics. Looks really good, and American!

Oh and please, pleeeeeeaaasssee tell me that sticker was made in USA lol.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #27
Noob-ish

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWhite13 View Post
Not too much at all! In fact, I thought the first picture was a "before" pic and the flag was just a reflection until I saw the other pics. Looks really good, and American!

Oh and please, pleeeeeeaaasssee tell me that sticker was made in USA lol.

lol... it sure was.. cause the sockmonkey would have it no other way!!
Old 07-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #28
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool!
Old 07-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #29
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like em, show your pride son!
Old 07-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #30
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 07-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #31
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I dig those a lot!
Old 07-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #32
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Not my thing, but that looks great.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #33
Noob-ish

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Not my thing, but that looks great.
Thanks for your honest input.. I was hoping to get some input from someone that wasn't too into the 'merica! Fuck yeah!! Side of things.. I'm all about the U.S. of A.. But I like to keep things somewhat tasteful on my truck..

Oh, and another thing... Does my truck scream cop?? I've been told it does.. I Don't want people to get that idea...
Old 07-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #34
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
sticker looks awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
Oh, and another thing... Does my truck scream cop?? I've been told it does.. I Don't want people to get that idea...
your truck doesnt scream cop. My truck screams cop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2d6BD75Ds
Old 07-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #35
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
At first (the first picture) I thought it was a reflection of a flag hanging on your garage and wasn't sure what I was looking for. Unique, very nice!
Old 07-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #36
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Cleann! I like it!
Old 07-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #37
Noob-ish

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
sticker looks awesome!

your truck doesnt scream cop. My truck screams cop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2d6BD75Ds

lol.. that's hilarious.. I guess your truck does... "scream" cop..

Again, thanks for all the input guys...
Old 07-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #40
ataylor04 is on a distinguished road

ataylor04's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Nicely understated

I'mnot a fan of stickers just to stick something on a truck, but yours are very subtle and don't scream cop at all. Nice choice.