Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

A little too much??

Old 07-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #41
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataylor04 View Post
I'mnot a fan of stickers just to stick something on a truck, but yours are very subtle and don't scream cop at all. Nice choice.
just what I was aiming for! Thanks
Old 07-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #43
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post

Hit up the Sockmonkey.. great stuff.. I also got a sticker for my tailgate.. here it is:
Me likey
Old 02-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #45
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
I've been thinking about doing the same for the last few weeks and I was thinking about it today and Voilà...I found your thread! I LOVE it and I'm def doing this to mine as well. To me it screams 'tactical' and tactical = badass.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #46
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
I think they look great. I imagine if they could be made as if the flag was waving in the wind, they would look even cooler....
Old 02-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #47
g8rzguy78 is on a distinguished road

Name: J.C.
g8rzguy78's Tacoma Gallery
Love it
Old 02-27-2013, 06:55 AM   #48
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcrazed View Post
It's the American flag it can never be to much. So I Love it. If ur interested in directing me to where I can get a pair I'd prob do the same thing.
You're goddamn right! 'Murica.

Matt
Old 02-27-2013, 06:57 AM   #49
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #50
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. I may have to follow suit.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #51
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
They look good,. Although I am the person who thinks the Flag doesn't belong on anyting but a uniform sleeve and a flag pole.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:34 AM   #52
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
'merica bedsides FTW! Gost flags look great OP.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #53
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd Sockmonkey.. Looks really nice OP. Not sure if it will be able to look as "sleek" on mine even if the color changed.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #55
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
PM'd Sockmonkey.. Looks really nice OP. Not sure if it will be able to look as "sleek" on mine even if the color changed.
the grey flag decals look good on the lighter coors as well

this is toyotatech31

Old 03-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #56
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
MERIKUH!!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #57
Get It!
tshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud of
tshoww's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good OP, at first I thought you debagged it or something and a flag was just a refelection lol.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #58
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
I see this is a older thread but I'm as well a fan. Looks really good. Wish I could pull that off in mine. I like the old school Toyota on tailgate as well. Looks good OP!
Old 03-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #59
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Looks real good!