LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

New dash accessory

Old 01-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
BornMexican will become famous soon enough

BornMexican's Tacoma Gallery
New dash accessory

So I got Homer S. figurine for Christmas and I figure I would place him on my dash with 3M double sided tape. I have seen a bobble head Homer that is the same size (3") and will look for that one. It got me thinking if what if anything anyone else has on their dash or have hanging on their rear view mirror.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
I have a Bugs Bunny hanging from my rear view. I like Bugs because he doesn't go looking for trouble (like Woody Woodpecker does) but when it finds him he deals with it.

It's stainless steel but I blacked it out same time I did my bumpers.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i have a rubber ducky in my truck