Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

303 Aerospace

Old 08-02-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
303 Aerospace

Where are you guys finding the best prices for the 303 Aerospace product line? i.e. protectant, fabric/vinyl cleaner, etc.

Anyone know of good rv or marine stores that have it for good prices? Im in the Houston area so we have lots of options for stores just not sure which ones to look for.

thanks-
Old 08-02-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
tirekicker
vicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant futurevicali has a brilliant future

Name: mike
vicali's Tacoma Gallery
Look at outdoor sport stores as well; Kayaks and Canoes love 303
Plus they usually have the bigger bottles.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicali View Post
Look at outdoor sport stores as well; Kayaks and Canoes love 303
Plus they usually have the bigger bottles.
Great idea, I didn't even consider those as options. I'm a member of REI too. I'll check it out. Thanks for the idea.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
Robertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobertgeejr1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Robertgeejr1's Tacoma Gallery
the best place I found was NAPA. i know the stuff is expensive, but I was impressed with what it did when I was scrubbing and cleaning the inside of my truck after I got her. the back window really works now. it does help with seals after years and years of neglect. (not mine, previous owner)
Old 08-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #5

Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertgeejr1 View Post
the best place I found was NAPA. i know the stuff is expensive, but I was impressed with what it did when I was scrubbing and cleaning the inside of my truck after I got her. the back window really works now. it does help with seals after years and years of neglect. (not mine, previous owner)
Roger that, I see napa has it. Thanks for the info!
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
Azjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to beholdAzjohn is a splendid one to behold
Marines: 4th force recon.
Name: John
Azjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I use
www.303products.com/
Old 08-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #7

Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Found it at west marine for about $18 for the 32oz. Used it on my truck yesterday (awesome by the way) and after doing a few coats on the exterior, I only used a little overall. 32 oz. bottle seems to go a long way! Differential before/after pics to come.