Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

sticker imprint on dash

Old 01-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
Tacoma Newbie
moserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud of
moserjjx's Tacoma Gallery
sticker imprint on dash

new 08 taco - there must have been a sticker on the right side of the dash, a couple inches up on the top and down over the passenger air bag dash piece. i'm sure it was some airbag message or something. my problem is that you can see where the sticker was - it sorta left an outline in the dash. the outline marks are big enough to catch a fingernail. is there anything i can do short of asking the dealer to swap the pieces?
Old 01-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
Tacoma Newbie
moserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud ofmoserjjx has much to be proud of
moserjjx's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i think you're right, it's so deep i think i'd have to use bondo to fill it in!