Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Weathertech vent's & bug guard

Old 04-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #21
Hbsoldier3 is on a distinguished road

Hbsoldier3's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the Weathertech bug and wind deflectors for my 09, which I have owned for seven days now.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #22
DannyD is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DannyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
That just seems like a poor design for weathertech. I would hate to put lube on the window.
Both of mine are good, maybe try reinstalling, making shur to really pull it into place and leave it up all the way for a few days.

The bug deflector seems to work for me aswell. I just recently went through bug territory at hwy speed. My bumper and grille were peppered with bugs, and on the windshield was only every 6 inches or so. Assuming the bugs were the same from the ground to the top of the truck it did alot. But I mainly bought it to protect from rock chips. The weathertech one sticks up more then the OEM one. So it protects a good 12 inches or so of the hood from strait on rocks.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #23
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I rolled the window down on that side and then rolled it back up and it actually took the tint off the window it was so tight. My neighbor has the same issue with his. Anyone else?
No, not me - everything fits well but I got mine back in spring of '10 I believe.

A bad batch maybe?