Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Do you wash your spouse's/significant others car?

View Poll Results: Do you help/wash someone's car?
Yes of course! 176 35.06%
Yes because if I don't it won't get cleaned right 236 47.01%
He** naw 67 13.35%
Clean truck, who does that? 23 4.58%
Voters: 502. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #21
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I've offered to fully detail a 2010 4runner for the girl I'm dating. Shes miss independent and declines. I'll wash and wax it as soon as I can though!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
I'll wash and dry mine then turn right around and do hers...nice Saturday morning project
Old 09-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #23
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
I've offered to fully detail a 2010 4runner for the girl I'm dating. Shes miss independent and declines. I'll wash and wax it as soon as I can though!
What the heck is wrong with her
Old 09-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #24
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Did you fucking propose yet?!
X2!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #25
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgroce View Post
she'd rather tease him while she washes it.... or at least thats how my ex was...
Old 09-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #26
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I wash hers almost every time I wash mine. She does do most of the house cleaning. It's give and take, that's how it should be.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #27
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
She has her own house, blonde, buys me beer, does certain things with her mouth out of this world, and she drives a lifted truck on 35's.

Does life get any better?
Dodges don't count

And my woman washes my jeep with me as well.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #28
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgroce View Post
For starters her schedule blows (1:15-9:45pm) Plus she's on call every 4th weekend. So shes limited on time. I would probably do whatever she wanted me to though
Old 09-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #29
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
she'd rather tease him while she washes it.... or at least thats how my ex was...
She likes the drive throughs
Old 09-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #30

Quote:
She likes the drive throughs
awe... that's just sad...
Old 09-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #31
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
She washes and details mine
Do you wash your spouse's/significant others car?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1347412461.519241.jpg
Old 09-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #32
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Did you fucking propose yet?!
Why ruin a good thing?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #34
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For starters her schedule blows (1:15-9:45pm) Plus she's on call every 4th weekend. So shes limited on time. I would probably do whatever she wanted me to though
I guess all that leaves time for is extra curricular activities
Old 09-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #35
ON VACATION!
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Matty is whipped....

I have yet to wash my wife's minivan... I'd rather shell out the $20 to take it to the local car wash than waste my time...
Old 09-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #36
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Matty is whipped....

I have yet to wash my wife's minivan... I'd rather shell out the $20 to take it to the local car wash than waste my time...
Not whipped. Shes a keeper though
Old 09-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Matty is whipped....

not sure who's more whipped there.... if it's a minivan, 1. why bother washing it? 2. if it's goin through a car wash, cant she do that?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #38
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
not sure who's more whipped there.... if it's a minivan, 1. why bother washing it? 2. if it's goin through a car wash, cant she do that?
drum roll please...........
Old 09-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #39