Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Do you wash your spouse's/significant others car?

View Poll Results: Do you help/wash someone's car?
Yes of course! 175 35.07%
Yes because if I don't it won't get cleaned right 234 46.89%
He** naw 67 13.43%
Clean truck, who does that? 23 4.61%
Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #41
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I did not say I was the one taking it to the car wash....
Her van - she can do it herself...
she doesn't work? (if not it's totally understandable with this shitty economy/lack of jobs)
Old 09-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #42
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
Shes a keeper though
as long as your happy it's all good. As long as you keep her happy your world will be A LOT easier
Old 09-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #45
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Mrs.Taco is a stay-at-home Mommy.
gotcha... completely understandable then...

and to the comment above about keepin her happier, you got that DEAD ON!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #46
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I wash my wife's car or run it through the car wash for her. She can put up with her car being a lot dirtier than I can stand for my Tacoma to be. Her car is a Kia Rondo so it doesn't really matter.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #48
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I wash hers almost every time I wash mine. She does do most of the house cleaning. It's give and take, that's how it should be.
x3
Old 09-11-2012, 07:15 PM   #49
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I wash her car, she usually helps me wash mine. We usually take both the cars to the do it yourself car wash up the road when we have the same day off work/class.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #50
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Every sunday we both wash our cars. We're both heavy into detail when we wash em so it works out great.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #51
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Yup. She likes a clean car but wants nothing to do with washing it. We both have our jobs.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #52
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I wash hers almost every time I wash mine. She does do most of the house cleaning. It's give and take, that's how it should be.
Missed this post... YUP!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #53
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Traditionally, the wife washed & waxed both her vehicles and mine (always fun to watch her wiggle while she worked), with me following along to do the fine details. Today, I do much more since it now takes her so long - getting slow in her old age.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #55
Zonktified has a spectacular aura aboutZonktified has a spectacular aura about

Name: Rob
Zonktified's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Did you fucking propose yet?!
Crazy talk!! The "ways of American love" will cease to exist! Love a girl who like to use the mouth...
Old 09-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #56
JimboSlice is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
JimboSlice's Tacoma Gallery
i always wash my wifes car... she treats my truck like crap but if im not gonna be driving that beast to work and end up driving the lame little 4 banger i wanna at least look good while i do !!!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #57
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
I wash my truck, DD, and wifes car every Sunday. I wash and wax all three every 3 months also. Her's hasn't been done in 3 months because it is sitting in the driveway like this.

I am just now getting around to ordering the parts because she has just now cashed the check the insurance gave her! lol
Old 09-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #59
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Does a bromance count as SO?... Closest person I have to a SO/BF, We do everything together 4 days a week and say "love u" all the time... Everything like a relationship but the lack of sex (guess a married couple is more better to say were like). If so... Then I voted yes, His '10 Camaro is his first interesting car and I'm teaching him what products to use and how to use them. Just last week we did a full detail on his car... As he helps me do my X-Runner as well.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:20 AM   #60
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the time he washes it at a diy car wash... But when he mentions he's gonna wash the truck I always come out and help. Otherwise I would probably never wash it until it really started to bug me... I like it dirty.