Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Do you wash your spouse's/significant others car?

View Poll Results: Do you help/wash someone's car?
Yes of course! 175 35.07%
Yes because if I don't it won't get cleaned right 234 46.89%
He** naw 67 13.43%
Clean truck, who does that? 23 4.61%
Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #141
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
My hand washes my car, so I guess thats a yes.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #142
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nah she washes my truck
Old 05-24-2013, 04:11 AM   #143
OverPar is on a distinguished road
Name: Dirt Guy
OverPar's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. I do mine after work at my site, use a touchless or bay at a car wash. But I do wipe down the wheels/rims/trim and windows at home. Drives her nuts. I'm not sure why though?
Old 05-24-2013, 04:52 AM   #144
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I realized a long time ago there was a direct correlation between washing my wife's car and how much she takes her clothes off.

Damn right I wash her vehicle!!
Old 05-24-2013, 07:00 AM   #145
Punchingclowns (Xbox Gamertag)
WDE TACO is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
WDE TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to WDE TACO
Without a doubt I do... she is AUsome... lets me video game, buy stuff for my bike and truck and takes care of me... She is a badass chick..
Old 05-29-2013, 11:29 AM   #146
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
I handle outside, she does inside.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #147
Marc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc702's Tacoma Gallery
Always......she loves her car and she's awesome (2012 Scion xB).
Old 06-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #148
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My wife loves her Subaru Forester and she knows that I will take car of it.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #149
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
I did her windows inside and out week before last. Other than that she'll spin through the touchless, especially since our son gets such a kick out of it. Comes time I'll have to spend plenty of time wrenching on it for all of the general maintenance, so I'm not so worried about washing and waxing her car (really my car since I'm on the title and paid for it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
Old 06-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #150
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit. I shouldn't have watched that. Thats ganna be stuck in my head for awhile.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:23 PM   #151
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Dammit. I shouldn't have watched that. Thats ganna be stuck in my head for awhile.
Naw, you ain't got time for that
Old 06-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #152
Burnt C6 is on a distinguished road

Name: David
Burnt C6's Tacoma Gallery
Hell no. She wouldn't wash the Vette when it was her daily driver. Now that we traided it in on something else for her she bought a package from the Wash Tub there in San Antonio. I wash the truck and my car.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #153
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
My wife drives a Kia... I don't want to soil my mitt and microfiber towels with Kia taint.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:57 AM   #154
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt C6 View Post
Hell no.

Same here, Hell No!
Old 08-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #155
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
I do wash the wife's car. If I didn't it wouldn't get washed. When the G37 S coupe is clean everyone is happy at my house.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:06 AM   #156
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just did a full wash/wax/detail on Mama's RAV. This should get her clothes off tonight.

Old 09-01-2013, 06:47 AM   #157
field76 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
field76's Tacoma Gallery
I wash my wife's car whenever its needed. No big deal
Old 09-01-2013, 06:53 AM   #158
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, my Tacoma first then her Highlander. Outside and in.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #159
VTTACOMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Benj
VTTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
He** yes I wash it! She came back from NYC with her 4 runner one day after a meeting beat to shit! Now she has the Sequoia and it is not allowed near the car wash!
Old 09-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #160
lyodbraun is on a distinguished road

Army:
lyodbraun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Yes, my Tacoma first then her Highlander. Outside and in.
+1 same here wash my taco then her highlander, i actually got her to help with it the other day.. Which made it allot easier and quicker...