Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Do you wash your spouse's/significant others car?

View Poll Results: Do you help/wash someone's car?
Yes of course! 176 35.06%
Yes because if I don't it won't get cleaned right 236 47.01%
He** naw 67 13.35%
Clean truck, who does that? 23 4.58%
Voters: 502. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2013, 02:11 PM   #161
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
Idk why you would want your mom "mama" naked but good luck with that.
Really?

"Mama" = Wife.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #162
A7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
A7xschecter6661's Tacoma Gallery
Of course I do, it's my old car and she never does!
Old 09-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #163
A7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7xschecter6661 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
A7xschecter6661's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane Taco View Post
Really?

"Mama" = Wife.

+1 Mama = Baby mama
Old 09-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #164
ChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
ChiefManyWrenches's Tacoma Gallery
I wash my truck pretty frequently and my wife has a Rav4 that she has maybe washed a handful of times since owning it. I will usually dedicate time to our vehicles as often as it allows (usually mine more than hers). That covers general maintenance, washing/waxing/cleaning, oil changes, and anything else that may pop up. On the other hand, I don't remember the last time I washed clothes, dishes or a toilet. Life has its tradeoffs and I'd rather clean a truck than anything else.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:13 AM   #165
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
i used to let the lady wash mine... too ocd so i do it myself. water spot free and tire shined like a show truck
Old 09-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #166
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefManyWrenches View Post
I wash my truck pretty frequently and my wife has a Rav4 that she has maybe washed a handful of times since owning it. I will usually dedicate time to our vehicles as often as it allows (usually mine more than hers). That covers general maintenance, washing/waxing/cleaning, oil changes, and anything else that may pop up. On the other hand, I don't remember the last time I washed clothes, dishes or a toilet. Life has its tradeoffs and I'd rather clean a truck than anything else.
right there with you!!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:23 AM   #168
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, because car wash is what I do. That's how we met.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #170
Tommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tom
Tommiet's Tacoma Gallery
My wife knows I wash my girlfriends truck so I have to do her car too......
Old 10-13-2013, 06:07 AM   #171
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
I always wash my wife's car and detail it. Then she destroys it in a few days

Oh well, I like to do it
Old 10-15-2013, 03:40 AM   #174
Zimaura is on a distinguished road

Name: Nj
Zimaura's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
I washed her car every weekend before we split up.

The new girl washes my truck, apparently I've been missing out all this time.
Your Truck looks sick!

Anyways, she doesn't care about her car, so i have to clean it from time to time, because sometimes i drive her JK.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:59 AM   #175
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane Taco View Post
Just did a full wash/wax/detail on Mama's RAV. This should get her clothes off tonight.

I added the homelink/auto dimming/compass mirror, mud guards, an extra exh tip from the Tacoma & then washed it for her.

(pic is from before all that)been like a nudist colony for the last 5 days since then...........what else can I do to it? lol

I voted "of course" but also need to go with the last one that talks about who washes a truck, that'd be mine. It gets washed when it gets driven in the rain mostly but there are the odd quarterly scrubbins
Old 11-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #178
JKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
JKU3000's Tacoma Gallery
I wash my truck about once a week, I help my gf wash her car if she asks, but she likes it dirty....
Old 11-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #179
whiplash willy is on a distinguished road
whiplash willy's Tacoma Gallery
I do now, that my wife got a decent vehicle...

I never washed her 2004 Accord....and neither did she!