LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Do you wash your spouse's/significant others car?

View Poll Results: Do you help/wash someone's car?
Yes of course! 170 34.76%
Yes because if I don't it won't get cleaned right 231 47.24%
He** naw 65 13.29%
Clean truck, who does that? 23 4.70%
Voters: 489. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Do you wash your spouse's/significant others car?

Is it just me.....or if your spouse/significant other see's you washing your truck they want you to wash or "help" them clean theirs? Just curious if anyone else has witnessed this. Don't get me wrong I enjoy helping my wife wash her car, just would be nice to get the same help in return.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
if i have a spare moment and am around, sure i'll help. but most of the time i have shit to do.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
I love washing my truck, it's my "me time" and it's probably a good thing my wife doesn't help me b/c I'm OCD and she won't clean it to my standards
Old 09-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I do the full detail..she will wash it maybe 2-3 times a year..Its a dodge, so no loss there.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
I take her SUV through the car wash for her.....
Old 09-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #6
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNakedBooda View Post
I take her SUV through the car wash for her.....
......nice
Old 09-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Of course I do. Not really a big deal to put a few bucks in the machine, push a button and drive forward.....
Old 09-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I washed her car every weekend before we split up.

The new girl washes my truck, apparently I've been missing out all this time.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

how did u get so lucky
Old 09-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #10
golfpro510 is just really nicegolfpro510 is just really nicegolfpro510 is just really nicegolfpro510 is just really nice

golfpro510's Tacoma Gallery
I wash hers for her. I won't let her wash any car, BC I'm ocd like my man said up there.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
Conservative
Executive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shedExecutive is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Executive's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping Mrs. Executive's car clean and detailed regularly helps keep me in the big bed.

Chris
Old 09-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

I need to find that!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #14
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfpro510 View Post
I wash hers for her. I won't let her wash any car, BC I'm ocd like my man said up there.
Yup, oh I would let her wash it but I would be right there saying "hey you missed a spot!" and that wouldn't go over well with the wife
Old 09-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgroce View Post
how did u get so lucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
So much win
She has her own house, blonde, buys me beer, does certain things with her mouth out of this world, and she drives a lifted truck on 35's.

Does life get any better?
Old 09-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
no... not at all... and f you!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #17
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
no... not at all... and f you!
yeah x2!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #18
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
I wash hers when I can't stand looking at it anymore.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #19
UticaClub will become famous soon enoughUticaClub will become famous soon enough
Name: John
UticaClub's Tacoma Gallery
If my wife's Jeep wasn't rusty, I would detail it. Just trying to convince her to buy a new one so that I can jack hers up.